
Kyle Sandilands has broken cover for the first time following the departure of his co-host Jackie ‘O’ Henderson from The Kyle and Jackie O Show.
Channel Nine captured footage of Sandilands outside his mansion in Sydney’s Vaucluse, where the radio star has been hunkered down amid his suspension from his top-rated breakfast show.
When approached by 9 News and asked, ‘Kyle, is this curtains?’ the shock jock had a simple, six-word response.
‘I can’t really speak mate, sorry,’ Sandilands replied.
The radio titan was in surprisingly forgiving spirits, waving to news cameras before stowing away inside.
Dressed in his usual uniform of a black hoodie, Sandilands appeared tense while speaking on the phone.

Kyle Sandilands has broken cover for the first time following the departure of his co-host Jackie ‘O’ Henderson from The Kyle and Jackie O Show. Channel Nine captured footage of Sandilands outside his mansion in Sydney’s Vaucluse (pictured)
The sighting follows reports that Sandilands is safeguarding his contract against termination.
The radio titan has ‘called in lawyers’ and is ‘preparing to sue’ ARN should his $100 million contract be terminated following the collapse of KIIS FM’s The Kyle and Jackie O Show, The Australian reported on Thursday.
Sandilands, 54, is reportedly seeking a payout for the remainder of that contract, on which he has eight years and $88 million remaining.
The shock jock was accused of ‘serious misconduct’ after his spectacular on-air clash with co-star Jackie ‘O’ Henderson, leading to Henderson quitting the show.
Sandilands is said to have been ‘caught completely off-guard’ by the misconduct allegation as he had been given free rein on the air, with two full-time censors employed by The Kyle and Jackie O Show to ensure he is safeguarded.
The radio star will argue that ARN has no justifiable cause to terminate his contract as the network had promised to be fully liable for his on-air comments, the publication reports.
A source tells The Australian that Sandilands would agree to leave his top-rated breakfast program only if he was compensated with, ‘the full $100 million he is owed less what he has already been paid’.
Sandilands and Henderson signed a 10-year deal with Australian Radio Network (ARN) in 2023.

When approached by 9 News and asked, ‘Kyle, is this curtains?’ the shock jock had a simple, six-word response. ‘I can’t really speak mate, sorry,’ Sandilands replied

The radio titan has ‘called in lawyers’ and is ‘preparing to sue’ ARN should his $100 million contract be terminated following the collapse of KIIS FM’s The Kyle and Jackie O Show, The Australian reported on Thursday. Pictured with Jackie ‘O’ Henderson
Read More Kyle & Karl show? Stefanovic ‘in talks’ to move to radio amid collapse of Sandilands’ show
They were paid a reported $200 million in that landmark negotiation and earned approximately $47,000 per episode.
KIIS FM’s parent company ARN announced on Tuesday that Henderson’s $100 million contract has been terminated after she told executives she ‘cannot continue to work with Mr Kyle Sandilands’ following his harsh comments on-air that left her in tears.
Sandilands has been suspended and given 14 days to ‘remedy’ the breach, or else faces termination.
ARN provided written notice to Sandilands stating that it considers his behaviour during the show on February 20 ‘an act of serious misconduct which is in breach of ARN’s services agreement with Quasar Media’.
The KIIS breakfast show will be taken off-air immediately, with ‘interim arrangements made for the show’.
ARN has offered Henderson the possibility of an alternative show on the network.
News
“‘I THOUGHT THE CASE WAS OVER… THEN THIS HAPPENED.’” Just when many believed the Mackenzie Shirilla story had finally faded, a new controversy has pulled it back into the spotlight — this time involving her father and a reported suspension from his teaching role.
New Controversy Pulls Mackenzie Shirilla Case Back Into Spotlight As Father’s Reported School Suspension Sparks Debate 4 Just when many people believed the Mackenzie Shirilla case had finally faded from national headlines, a surprising new controversy has suddenly dragged the…
“‘HELP ME… PLEASE…’” A heartbreaking Midtown tr@gedy involving grandmother Donike Gocaj is now drawing renewed attention as newly released findings begin to shed light on what may have happened beneath a busy New York street.
Medical Findings Reveal Chilling New Details After Grandmother’s Death Beneath Midtown Street 4 New York City is once again grieving — and demanding answers — after newly released medical findings shed disturbing light on the tragic Midtown street collapse that…
“SHE WALKED INTO PR!SON… BUT THE DR@MA NEVER STAYED OUTSIDE.” Years after the case that shocked the country, Mackenzie Shirilla is back in headlines following new claims reportedly coming from inside pr!son walls
Fresh Prison Claims About Mackenzie Shirilla Reignite Debate Around “Hell On Wheels” Case 4 Years after the crash case that stunned the country, convicted “Hell on Wheels” driver Mackenzie Shirilla is once again dominating headlines — not because of a…
“‘THEY FINALLY FOUND THEM…’ MALDIVES CAVE MYSTERY ENDS IN TR@GEDY” A devastating search in the infamous “shark cave” has reportedly come to an end after rescuers recovered the remaining v!ctims from the underwater labyrinth, bringing a heartbreaking closure to the ongoing operation.
Divers Recover Final Bodies From Maldives “Shark Cave” After Catastrophic Underwater Disaster 4 The heartbreaking search operation inside one of the Maldives’ most feared underwater cave systems has finally come to an end after rescuers recovered the remaining bodies of…
“SHE WASN’T CRY!NG OVER THE CR@SH… SHE WAS RUNNING THE PR!SON.” A former inmate’s alleged claims about Mackenzie Shirilla are now going viral online, suggesting a very different side to the “Hell on Wheels” case than what the public saw in documentaries.
Fresh controversy is erupting around Mackenzie Shirilla after a former inmate made explosive allegations about what the convicted “Hell on Wheels” killer was allegedly really like behind bars — claims that sharply contradict the emotional image many viewers saw in…
“THEY DIDN’T JUST PANIC UNDERWATER… SOMETHING INSIDE THAT CAVE MAY HAVE PULLED THEM INTO A DEADLY TRAP.”
ALL five bodies of the Italian tourists who died during a dangerous cave dive in the Maldives last week have now been recovered. Giorgia Sommacal, 22, and Muriel Oddenino, 31, were found inside the “shark cave” today by an expert team of Finnish…
End of content
No more pages to load