An Australian media insider has revealed the likely fate of axed radio star Kyle Sandilands, as the deadline on his two-week suspension from The Kyle and Jackie O Show approaches.
Veteran entertainment reporter Peter Ford appeared on Channel Seven‘s Sunrise on Monday morning, and revealed that Sandilands, 54, would likely be terminated from his ARN contract on Tuesday.
‘No one seems to know exactly how he is meant to remedy the breach. He is also going to argue that he was not allowed to remedy it because he had been told not to speak to Jackie, and vice versa,’ Ford began.
‘So, 5pm tomorrow at close of business, that’s pretty much game over. That’s when we go into battle mode. Today is the last chance to reach some sort of peace settlement.’
He added that his ARN contacts had informed him that Sandilands was not going to be reinstated in his position.
‘My contacts within ARN were telling me they are not going to blink. He is not going to be reinstated, he is being fired, basically,’ he said.

+2
View gallery
An Australian media insider has revealed the likely fate of axed radio star Kyle Sandilands, as the deadline on his two-week suspension from The Kyle and Jackie O Show approaches. (Pictured: Veteran entertainment reporter Peter Ford)
Ford then said that Sandilands was likely aware of this outcome and was taking steps to get ahead of the situation once an official announcement was made.
‘Kyle is aware that is probably the likelihood. I’m told he has a press release ready to go at 5pm tomorrow, as soon as ARN put theirs out, to say he is taking them on. He wants the full $88million of his payout,’ he said.
‘It’s going to be a contract dispute like we have never seen in Australia before.’
Ford finished by saying that co-star Jackie ‘O’ Henderson made an error in judgement by releasing a statement saying she ‘can no longer work with Mr. Kyle Sandilands’, adding she should have been clearer in her meaning.
‘What it should have said is she can’t “currently” work with Kyle, which would have led to discussion about fixing it. Instead, it was taken as a resignation to say “please let me out of this contract”,’ he said.
Sandilands, whose tenure at The Kyle and Jackie O Show on KIIS FM hangs in the balance, took an intriguing meeting on Saturday.
The 54-year-old met with Stu Laundy, whose billionaire father Arthur Laundy recently bought Nine Entertainment’s radio assets, including 2GB in Sydney, 3AW in Melbourne, 4BC in Brisbane and 6PR in Perth.
Join the debate
Do YOU think Kyle Sandilands will survive the latest radio shake-up?
Comment now

+2
View gallery
Veteran entertainment reporter Peter Ford appeared on Channel Seven’s Sunrise on Monday morning, and revealed that Sandilands (right) would likely be terminated from his ARN contract on Tuesday. (Pictured alongside co-host Jackie O Henderson)
Adding further intrigue to the catch–up, which was held at Sandilands’ McMahons Point offices, the radio king was accompanied by his manager, Bruno Bouchet.
The meeting has led to whispers that Sandilands is eyeing a future on radio outside of the ARN family.
Nine Entertainment sold its radio stations to billionaire pub baron Arthur Laundy back in January.
Arthur is one of the country’s richest men with a fortune estimated to be worth $1.75billion.
ARN announced last month that Jackie ‘O’ Henderson’s $100million contract had been terminated after she told executives she ‘cannot continue to work with Mr Kyle Sandilands’ following his harsh on–air comments that left her in tears.
Meanwhile, ARN provided written notice to her co–host Sandilands stating it considers his behaviour during the show on February 20 to be ‘an act of serious misconduct which is in breach of ARN’s service agreement with Quasar Media’.
Sandilands has been suspended and given 14 days to ‘remedy’ the breach, or else he faces termination.
News
IT WAS ALL OVER THE PROPERTY MONEY… — COUSIN ACCUSED OF K!LLING Prince McFarland IN SH0CKING FAMILY TRAG-EDY THAT LEFT QUEENS STUNNED
A shocking family tragedy in South Jamaica, Queens, New York has left a community stunned after a heated dispute over family property reportedly ended with two cousins dead inside a home that had been put up for sale. The incident,…
You just never know when it’s time to go…. — FAMOUS RAPPER REPORTEDLY K!LLED BY FAMILY MEMBER OVER $600K QUEENS HOME, FANS LEFT STUNNED
A family property dispute in Queens, New York ended in shocking tragedy after rapper Prince McFarland was k!lled in a shooting connected to a home worth more than $600,000. According to information shared in a video summarizing the case, Prince…
HE DELETED THE FOOTAGE… — CHI-LLING NEW DETAIL IN THE Kayla Atwood CASE LEAVES MANY PEOPLE STUNNED
The disappearance of 32-year-old Kayla Atwood in Pensacola, Florida shocked the public after a series of disturbing details gradually emerged throughout the investigation. According to authorities, Kayla was last seen on January 3, 2024 after dropping her children off at…
VERY DANGER0US – POLICE CONFIRM 3 PEOPLE WANTED AFTER MAN SH0T 15 TIMES IN KENTUCKY, ONE DETAIL LEAVES EVERYONE STUNNED…
“They should be considered armed and dangerous,” the Newport Police Department said in a statement Tiance Combs, Kortney Alford and Terry Moses.Credit : Newport Police Department Police in Kentucky are searching for two men and a woman wanted in connection…
MAN SH0T 15 TIMES — MAN GUNNED DOWN IN BRU-TAL ATT-ACK AS THREE SUSPECTS REMAIN WANTED, COMMUNITY LEFT IN SH0CK
“They should be considered armed and dangerous,” the Newport Police Department said in a statement Tiance Combs, Kortney Alford and Terry Moses.Credit : Newport Police Department Police in Kentucky are searching for two men and a woman wanted in connection…
SHOCK ALLEGATION EMERGES — Prosecutors CLAIM Kouri Richins TARGETED LEAD DETECTIVE AFTER ARREST
The posting of the ‘gay dating profile’ is just one of the ‘new to the record’ incidents prosecutors’ included in their sentencing memo Kouri Richins.Credit : Trent Nelson – Pool/Getty Prosecutors are sharing details about a number of actions that they…
End of content
No more pages to load