Married At First Sight Australia’s Stephanie Marshall moves on with new boyfriend after failed TV marriage to Tyson Gordon.
*This article includes Married at First Sight Australia series 13 spoilers*
Married At First Sight Australia’s intruder bride Stephanie Marshall has confirmed she’s in a new relationship after her split from controversial groom Tyson Gordon.
Despite their shared conservative values, when Stephanie walked down the aisle, Tyson declared that she gave off “woke vibes” and he wasn’t happy about their two year age gap. He remarked: “Having someone older than me, it just feels weird.”
Ultimately, at the fourth commitment ceremony, the pair split, with Tyson walking out and leaving Stephanie in tears as she threw her wedding ring on the ground.
Now, Stephanie has moved on and found love again with new boyfriend, Aaron, and she seems happier than ever in a recent interview.
The divide between Stephanie and Tyson grew at the reception. Picture: Nine
Speaking to tabloids, Stephanie opened up about her new relationship, revealing she started dating Aaron last October after finalising a real estate deal for him.
She said: “I sold him a house when I was in the experiment and then, after I left, we did the pre-settlement inspection and met there and have been dating ever since.”
Stephanie admitted the spark with Aaron was instant, and said it was his ‘thoughtful nature’ and ’emotional maturity’ that attracted her to him.
When discussing her MAFS ex Tyson, Stephanie insisted that he behaved like ‘a big kid’, and that the pair were ‘completely different people’.
Tyson walked out at the fourth commitment ceremony. Picture: Nine
Meanwhile, Tyson shockingly revealed in a recent interview that the pair “didn’t have that connection”. He went on to describe their short-lived marriage as more of a “friendship opposed to a relationship”.
He said: “But the first week I didn’t really give it a go, just being honest. Um, I didn’t feel the connection, I just didn’t feel the spark.”
Despite claiming the producers “set him up for failure”, Tyson admitted that looking back at his time on the show, he would have treated Stephanie “a little bit differently”, as he came across “arrogant” and “very unlikeable”.
News
IT WAS ALL OVER THE PROPERTY MONEY… — COUSIN ACCUSED OF K!LLING Prince McFarland IN SH0CKING FAMILY TRAG-EDY THAT LEFT QUEENS STUNNED
A shocking family tragedy in South Jamaica, Queens, New York has left a community stunned after a heated dispute over family property reportedly ended with two cousins dead inside a home that had been put up for sale. The incident,…
You just never know when it’s time to go…. — FAMOUS RAPPER REPORTEDLY K!LLED BY FAMILY MEMBER OVER $600K QUEENS HOME, FANS LEFT STUNNED
A family property dispute in Queens, New York ended in shocking tragedy after rapper Prince McFarland was k!lled in a shooting connected to a home worth more than $600,000. According to information shared in a video summarizing the case, Prince…
HE DELETED THE FOOTAGE… — CHI-LLING NEW DETAIL IN THE Kayla Atwood CASE LEAVES MANY PEOPLE STUNNED
The disappearance of 32-year-old Kayla Atwood in Pensacola, Florida shocked the public after a series of disturbing details gradually emerged throughout the investigation. According to authorities, Kayla was last seen on January 3, 2024 after dropping her children off at…
VERY DANGER0US – POLICE CONFIRM 3 PEOPLE WANTED AFTER MAN SH0T 15 TIMES IN KENTUCKY, ONE DETAIL LEAVES EVERYONE STUNNED…
“They should be considered armed and dangerous,” the Newport Police Department said in a statement Tiance Combs, Kortney Alford and Terry Moses.Credit : Newport Police Department Police in Kentucky are searching for two men and a woman wanted in connection…
MAN SH0T 15 TIMES — MAN GUNNED DOWN IN BRU-TAL ATT-ACK AS THREE SUSPECTS REMAIN WANTED, COMMUNITY LEFT IN SH0CK
“They should be considered armed and dangerous,” the Newport Police Department said in a statement Tiance Combs, Kortney Alford and Terry Moses.Credit : Newport Police Department Police in Kentucky are searching for two men and a woman wanted in connection…
SHOCK ALLEGATION EMERGES — Prosecutors CLAIM Kouri Richins TARGETED LEAD DETECTIVE AFTER ARREST
The posting of the ‘gay dating profile’ is just one of the ‘new to the record’ incidents prosecutors’ included in their sentencing memo Kouri Richins.Credit : Trent Nelson – Pool/Getty Prosecutors are sharing details about a number of actions that they…
End of content
No more pages to load