King Charles issued 4-word warning about stripping Beatrice and Eugenie of titles
The debate over the York sisters’ titles has intensified since Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s arrest.

Beatrice and Eugenie are not working royals and have their own jobs (Image: David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images)
The debate over Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie’s titles has intensified since their father, Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, was arrested last month. Questions have been raised over the sisters’ future public place within the Royal Family and PR expert Lynn Carratt from E20 Communications, said the princesses should not be drawn into the controversy surrounding their father.
In a four-word warning, Lynn said removal of their titles would “risk creating public backlash”. The commentator added that their own identities and work should be viewed separately. Lynn said: “Their roles as royal princesses and as private individuals carving out their own careers and identities remain separate from Andrew’s controversies. “Retaining their titles maintains fairness, respects their personal achievements, and avoids unnecessary complications for the Royal Family.”
The expert told GB News: “Removing them could create more headlines for all the wrong reasons and inadvertently draw attention to the very issue they have no part in.”
Neither Beatrice nor Eugenie is a full-time royal working on behalf of the King, and instead, they have their own jobs and charity interests.
Recently, Princess Eugenie stepped down as patron of Anti-Slavery International on March 8, although the charity did not publicly attribute the change to the Mr Mountbatten-Windsor controversy.
Both Beatrice and Eugenie have been mentioned in the Jeffrey Epstein files, which were released by the Department of Justice earlier this year. One email appeared to suggest that the Princesses accompanied their mother to meet Epstein shortly after his release from prison, after being found guilty of soliciting a minor for prostitution.

Beatrice and Eugenie are ninth and 12th in line to the throne respectively (Image: Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images)
There is no suggestion that Beatrice or Eugenie have committed any crimes, and they were just 19 and 21 at the time of the alleged post-prison lunch with Epstein.
Reports have claimed that no decision has yet been made on what would happen to their place in the succession line if their father were removed.
Andrew’s eldest daughter, Beatrice, is ninth in line to the throne, followed by her two daughters, Sienna and Athena. Eugenie is in 12th place, with her sons August and Ernest in 13th and 14th place.
News
Grief, Warning Signs And Unanswered Questions H-aunt Families After San Diego Mosque Tra-gedy
A mother who once proudly cheered from the sidelines as her son competed in high school wrestling is now facing a nightmare no family could ever imagine. Cain Clark and Caleb Vazquez — the teenagers identified by investigators in connection…
Investigators Examine Disturbing Alleged Getaway Car F00tage After San Diego Mosque Sh00ting
The San Diego mosque tragedy had already left an entire community devastated. Now, investigators are reportedly examining chilling footage allegedly recorded inside the suspects’ vehicle moments after the deadly attack — and the disturbing details emerging are deepening the horror…
LATEST UPDATE: San Diego Community H-aunted By Questions As Troubling New Details Emerge About Teen Suspects
San Diego Community Haunted By Questions As Troubling New Details Emerge About Teen Suspects 6 As investigators continue unraveling the events surrounding the deadly San Diego mosque sh00ting, heartbreaking new details about the two teenage suspects are leaving communities across…
D1sturbing New Details Emerge From Alleged Getaway Car Footage After San Diego Mosque Att-ack
Disturbing New Details Emerge From Alleged Getaway Car Footage After San Diego Mosque Attack 7 The terrifying chaos surrounding the San Diego mosque sh00ting may not have ended when the gunfire stopped. Now, investigators are reportedly analyzing disturbing new footage…
“HEY… READ THE NOTE.” The San Diego mosque sh00ting had already devastated an entire community — but now, investigators say disturbing handwritten notes left behind by the teenage gunmen may reveal the dark thoughts building long before the att@ck
Investigators Examine Disturbing Handwritten Notes Left Behind After Deadly San Diego Mosque Attack 7 The San Diego mosque sh00ting had already devastated an entire community. Now, investigators say disturbing handwritten notes allegedly left behind by the teenage gunmen may reveal…
“ABSOLUTELY INSANE!…”: MEGHAN MARKLE DEMANDS FULL PRINCESS PRIVILEGES FOR HER UK RETURN
Palace Tensions Explode As Meghan Markle’s Reported UK Return Demands Spark Royal Fury 6 Fresh royal controversy is erupting after explosive reports claimed Meghan Markle is seeking an extraordinary level of royal treatment ahead of a potential return to the…
End of content
No more pages to load