Inside ex-Prince Andrew’s hand-me-down caravan after he was forced to move out of 30-room mansion in Windsor
Former Prince Andrew’s living arrangements have undergone a noticeable downgrade after he was forced to move out of Royal Lodge.
The disgraced royal, 66, moved out of his 30-room mansion in Windsor last month and relocated to Sandringham Estate.
The Daily Mail reported that Andrew received a delivery last week of a second-hand static caravan showing signs of moss, which is being housed in the back garden of his new home at Marsh Lodge.

A white mobile home was delivered to ex-Prince Andrew’s new home in Norfolk and was placed in his back garden.Bav Media / SplashNews.com

The caravan is reportedly second-hand and already showing signs of moss. Av Media / SplashNews.com

The Daily Mail reported that Andrew’s security will be staying in the caravan as there is not enough space in his five-bedroom Homabay Media / SplashNews.com
According to the outlet, the caravan will house Andrew’s security detail since there isn’t enough space in his now five-bedroom home. The caravan, worth $34,646, was reportedly paid for with money he got from his brother King Charles for “living expenses.”
The beige and gray 2012 caravan is described as “dated and faded,” but a source told the outlet that Andrew actually uses it himself and “likes it.”
“He really is a changed man; he’s enjoyed sitting in the caravan,” one source claimed. “It’s novel for him.”

The Willerby Meridian caravan Andrew has sitting in his back garden — a 2013 model is shown here — was reportedly paid for by money King Charles gave him for living expenses. Windy Harbour Holiday Park/Facebook

A source told the outlet that Andrew actually enjoys sitting in the caravan.Windy Harbour Holiday Park/Facebook

Another source told the outlet, “His mother [Queen Elizabeth] would be turning in her grave to see that monstrosity in his back garden. “Windy Harbour Holiday Park/Facebook
Another source told the outlet, “People thought the caravan was for his staff, but he doesn’t really have any. The staff who work elsewhere at Sandringham already help out, but many are reluctant to live in.”
A friend of Andrew’s ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson, commented on his lifestyle downgrade, noting, “He’s swapped ski chalets for static chalets. His mother [Queen Elizabeth] would be turning in her grave to see that monstrosity in his back garden.”
Andrew was arrested on Feb. 19 — his 66th birthday — on suspicion of misconduct in public office for allegedly forwarding confidential trade documents to the late Jeffrey Epstein.

Andrew, pictured here riding a horse last month, was arrested in February on suspicion of misconduct in public office for allegedly forwarding confidential trade documents to the late Jeffrey Epstein. REUTERS

If convicted, Andrew could face life in prison. Getty Images
He’s denied all accusations against him.
Andrew was seen publicly for the first time last Saturday since his arrest.
In pictures obtained by Page Six, the father of two walked his dogs alongside a bodyguard at Sandringham Estate.
News
HEARTBREAKING NEWS: HERO SECURITY GUARD WHO D!ED TRYING TO SAVE WORSHIPPERS IN SAN DIEGO MOSQUE ATTACK IDENTIFIED AS FATHER OF EIGHT
Hero security guard who died trying to save others in San Diego mosque shooting identified as father of eight children A heroic security guard died while trying to save others when a pair of teenagers opened fire at a mosque in…
HERO SECURITY GUARD IDENTIFIED AFTER DEADLY MOSQUE SH00TING — COMMUNITY MOURNS MAN WHO ‘TRIED TO SAVE EVERYONE’
Hero security guard who died trying to save others in San Diego mosque shooting identified as father of eight children A heroic security guard died while trying to save others when a pair of teenagers opened fire at a mosque in…
MAN CHARGED WITH MURD3R AFTER WOMAN AND TWO YOUNG CHILDREN FOUND D3AD INSIDE CAMPBELLTOWN HOME
Campbeltown triple alleged murder: Md Shomon Ahamed is charged with murder after the bodies of woman and two children, aged 4 and 12, are found A Sydney man has been charged with murdering his partner and two children in an alleged domestic violence attack…
ANTHONY ALBANESE UNDER FIRE AFTER DISMISSING CALLS FOR FEMICIDE ROYAL COMMISSION — RADIO HOST’S EMOTIONAL RESPONSE SPARKS NATIONAL DEBATE
Two women killed in two murder-suicides on a single day – but ‘tone-deaf’ PM stuns radio host by dismissing calls for a royal commission Anthony Albanese has come under fire after dismissing calls for a royal commission into violence against women…
“EVERYONE MISSED THIS… AND NOW OUTLANDER FANS ARE LOSING THEIR MINDS.”
A Hidden Detail Changes Everything About Outlander’s Series Finale At first glance, Outlander’s final episode appears to deliver a fairly straightforward conclusion. Jamie’s fate at the Battle of King’s Mountain is foreshadowed across the final season, and Episode 10, “And the World…
“THE CROWN IS HIDING SOMETHING FAR DARKER THAN ANYONE IMAGINED…”
“HAUNTING: WHEN THE VEIL OF THE EMPIRE IS TORN APART — DIANE LANE AND KEVIN COSTNER’S NEW HIT HAS EVERYONE SHUDDERING!” — A buried scandal following the death of a respected royal figure threatens to shake the monarchy forever. Prepare…
End of content
No more pages to load