ATTACK PROBE
Tragic first pic of man, 51, who died in hospital days after assault during Belfast break-in as murder probe launched

THE man killed following an assault during an east Belfast break-in has been named.
Nicholas ‘Nicky’ Gordon, 51, was rushed to hospital after an alleged fatal assault in the Holywood Road area on Tuesday, May 12.
The PSNI said a number of intruders entered an apartment building and attacked another male, before making off.
Emergency services and cops rushed to the scene after the alarm was raised at around 8.25am.
The injured man, Nicholas, was subsequently taken to hospital.
Police today confirmed he has since passed away and a murder investigation has been launched.
A man, 24, and a woman, 49, were arrested on suspicion of aggravated burglary with intent to commit grievous bodily harm.
They were later released on bail, to allow for further police enquiries.
PSNI Detective Chief Inspector Duffie said: “Our thoughts are with Nicholas’ family and friends at this sad time as they try to come to terms with their loss, and as we continue to examine the exact circumstances of what happened.
“Two people arrested on suspicion of offences including aggravated burglary with intent to commit grievous bodily harm have since been released on bail – and we continue to work at pace to seek others who may be involved.
“Today, Sunday 17th May, we are releasing a reporting portal that members of the public can use to share any information that may help us with this investigation.”
Witnesses can can also make a report online or provide information to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online.
News
SH0CKING: TYSON FURY’S 16-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER MARR!ES 18-YEAR-OLD BOXER IN LAVISH PRIVATE CEREMONY — INTERNET LEFT STUNNED OVER ONE UNEXPECTED DETAIL
Tyson Fury’s 16-Year-Old Daughter Venezuela Marries Boyfriend Noah Price, 18, in Private Wedding Ceremony Venezuela shared a TikTok video showing her excitement as she woke up to get ready ahead of the wedding Venezuela Fury is married. Heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury’s…
TEEN BOY D!ES AFTER ALLEGED ST0LEN UTE SMASHES INTO TREE IN H0RRIFIC HIGHWAY CR@SH — TWO OTHERS NOW F!GHTING FOR LIFE
Family of notorious teen offender killed in fatal stolen ute crash hit back at his critics A notorious teen offender who was killed in a horror crash in an allegedly stolen ute over the weekend has been remembered as a…
“DOCTORS THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A HEADACHE… THEN HER LIFE CHANGED FOREVER.”The hidden condition that nine-year-old stole Aussie’s life stuns the nation
The hidden condition that stole our little girl: Aussie dad’s warning after nine-year-old dies following brain bleed A grieving family spent Mother’s Day saying goodbye to their only child after she unexpectedly suffered a rare and catastrophic brain bleed. Nine-year-old…
“THAT WAS THE LAST TIME ANYONE SAW HIM ABOVE THE SURFACE…”
Last words of Italian marine biologist who died in Maldives scuba dive tragedy revealed The last words of one of the marine biologists who died in a scuba diving accident in the Maldives were a tribute to the lifelong passion…
“THAT WAS THE LAST TIME ANYONE SAW HIM ABOVE THE SURFACE…”
An eerie video captures the final hours of the Maldivian Coast Guard diver who died Saturday during a dangerous mission to recover the bodies of the Italian tourists trapped in a deep underwater cave. Sgt. Major Mohamed Mahudhee was filmed on Friday standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the…
“THEY WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO GO IN THERE…”
A veteran Maldivian diver alleges the five Italians who died trapped in a deep underwater cave didn’t have the required government authorization to undertake such a perilous dive, and would still be alive today if the rules had been followed. A group…
End of content
No more pages to load