Shock moment Katie Price abruptly ends podcast to take call from the police after claims husband Lee has ‘been arrested’
KATIE Price was forced to abruptly end her latest podcast to take a call from the police after her husband Lee Andrews went missing.
The self-proclaimed multi-millionaire, 43, hasn’t spoken to Katie, 47, since 10pm on Wednesday, leaving her with “sky high anxiety”.

Katie Price was forced to abruptly end her latest podcast to take a call from the policeCredit: Louis Wood

Katie admitted she’s ‘giving up the search’ for her conman husband Lee AndrewsCredit: Backgrid/Instagram
A missing persons’ report has been filed with the British Embassy in Dubai and Katie believes he could have been kidnapped.
On Thursday, Katie shared another update on her husband and said she was going to take a “step back” as the Dubai police search for him.
While discussing last weekend’s Eurovision Song Contest, Katie gave her verdict saying: “Eurovision was so s***, I’m never watching it again.
“The UK was so s***, it was like something you’d get out of a children’s programme.”

Katie maintains her fear that Lee could have been kidnappedCredit: Paul Edwards

The TV personality has reported Lee as a missing personCredit: mistraesthetics/Instagram
On The Katie Price podcast, Sophie tried to carry on their mini Q&A and asked her sister: “Who would survive longer camping with festival toilets?”
Her question was followed by a long pause with no response from Katie.
Sophie could be heard saying: “I can’t hear her…”
She then appeared to halt the show to find out why Katie was silent.
Sophie then returned and told listeners that the episode would be ending early as Katie had received a phone call from the police.
Sophie said: “Right guys, sorry about that little intermission.
“Kate has had to shoot off because she’s taking a call from the police, so that is it for today’s episode.
“Come back next week. Hopefully next week will be a bit calmer. We’ll keep you posted.
“As Kate said, she’s taking a step back which is for the best given the circumstances at the minute.”
During the same episode, Katie admitted she’s “giving up the search” for her conman husband Lee.
Katie maintains her fear that he could have been kidnapped following a slew of confusing messages from him in which he suggested he’s been arrested and then taken to a “black site”.
However, the star said she is now “leaving it to the police”.
She said: “There’s nothing I can do, nothing more that I can say.
“And the police are dealing with it. I’m just leaving it to the police.
“I’m not gonna talk about it anymore, I’m just staying quiet because it’s getting ridiculous now, people just taking the p**s out of everything”.
Katie added: “The police are now handling it, the British police, British consulate, the foreign office, Interpol they’re on the case looking for Lee.
“All I can do is just get on with my life.
“I’ve got lots of exciting things coming up, and I’m just waiting for a call.
“What am I supposed to do, sit here and cry and do nothing, stay in bed?”
She also said: “For my own sanity, I am taking a step back”.
And in another telling comment she’s aware of the controversy around Lee’s whereabouts – after The Sun exclusively reported he had been on WhatsApp since his apparent disappearance – and titled her podcast episode: “My tentacles are up, I am not stupid”.
Recently, there has been even more confusion as Lee appeared to become active on Facebook despite his disappearing act.
However, Katie went on to claim in an Instagram story that she was the one who was on Lee’s account as she had access to it.
The self-proclaimed businessman disappeared last week, with his wife Katie claiming he had been “kidnapped”.
Katie reported Lee, 43, as a missing person and went on to share her texts to him with The Sun in a bid to help track him down.
Speaking this week, she said: “None of his family have still heard anything from Lee.
“His dad’s out in Dubai, he has heard nothing and the rest of his family’s in the UK.
“And obviously me, we have reported him to the British embassy as a missing person. He’s been reported in Dubai as a missing person.
“The last time, you know, I heard from him, as I said before, was Wednesday. At 10 o’clock I’ve been reading his last few messages and then I’ve heard nothing. My anxiety levels are sky high.”
Some of the last messages Katie received from Lee were frantic as he initially claimed he had been arrested before later appearing to suggest he had been taken to a “black site” in the UAE.
He pleaded with Katie to contact the embassy to look for him.
He texted her: “It’s a black site, I love you, I sort it. I’m in the van… just being detained wtf.”
He added he’d been taken to a mysterious detention facility used to imprison individuals outside of the law by people who also had taken his second phone.
CID headquarters confirmed no one by Lee’s name has been arrested.
As part of her investigation exposing Lee as a conman, The Sun’s Clemmie Moodie reported that he is laying low in a run-down villa in Dubai and hasn’t been snatched as part of a nefarious plot.
SOURCE: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/39175563/katie-price-ends-podcast-police-call-lee-arrested/
News
LATEST UPDATE: MAP REVEALS LAST SIGHTINGS OF MISSING 14-YEAR-OLD IN DEVON AFTER 12 DAYS — SHOES FOUND 500M APART RAISE CH1LLING THEORIES…
Taylor Charlton, 14, went missing in Barnstaple, Devon, on May 8, with police recently finding a pair of shoes 500m apart during an extensive search for the teen. 4 A map showing Taylor’s last seen location and where officers found a…
BREAKING: MAN CLAIMS HE WAS BLINDFOLDED AND THROWN INTO A “DUNGE0N” AFTER ENTERING JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S INFAMOUS ISLAND HIS SH0CKING REVELATION LEFT EVERYONE STUNNED…
Epstein island trespasser claims he was hogtied and thrown into a dungeon blindfolded A Youtuber who recently ventured to a private island once owned by pedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein claims he was hogtied and thrown into a dungeon blindfolded. Benjamin Owen, 44, of…
MINUTES AGO: INVESTIGATORS DROP MAJOR STATEMENT AFTER 14 DAYS SEARCHING FOR MISSING 14-YEAR-OLD IN DEVON — ONE SH0CKING DETAIL HAS EVERYONE TALKING
Search for Missing 14-Year-Old Boy Last Seen 2 Weeks Ago Continues After His Shoes Were Found on Riverbank Taylor Charlton<br>Credit: Devon and Cornwall Police NEED TO KNOW A 14-year-old boy has been missing for nearly two weeks after he…
BREAKING: WOMAN JA1LED AFTER D:RUNKEN SPEEDBOAT C:RASH LEFT YOUNG SWIMMER “T0RN TO SHR3DS”
Woman who drunkenly ran over two swimmers while driving a speed boat is jailed – as gory details of victim’s injuries emerge A woman who left two swimmers with horrific injuries after running them over while drunk‑driving a speedboat has…
RACING LEGEND KYLE BUSCH D!ES AT 41 HOURS AFTER BEING HOSPITALIZED WITH ‘SER1OUS 1LLNESS’
NASCAR legend Kyle Busch dead at 41… just hours after he was hospitalized with ‘serious illness’ Kyle Busch, one of the most decorated drivers in NASCAR history, has died suddenly at the age of 41. The two-time Cup Series champion…
CAMP MYSTIC MEDICAL OFFICER BREAKS DOWN IN COURT AFTER BEING ACCUSED OF ABANDONING CAMPERS BEFORE D3ADLY TEXAS FL00D
Camp Mystic top medical officer ABANDONED young campers before 25 were killed in devastating Texas flood, new documents show Texas officials have faulted Camp Mystic’s top medical officer for abandoning campers in the hours before 25 young girls and two camp…
End of content
No more pages to load