The former Duke of York is currently under investigation by police
Prince William wants the Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor dealt with as soon as possible, according to a royal biographer.
The disgraced former royal was arrested last month on suspicion of misconduct in public office.
The Prince of Wales is said to want a harder line to be taken against his uncle.
Royal biographer, Andrew Lownie, told People: “William wants it all cleaned out before he gets [on the throne], he wants it dealt with now.

Prince William wants Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor dealing with before he ascends to the throne
| GETTY
“He [Andrew] has been pampered all the way through his life, in this bubble. Status is everything to him — it’s his only sense of identity.”
Andrew’s daughters, Princess Beatrice and Eugenie, have also faced backlash due to the House of York’s repeated mentions in the Epstein files.
The sisters will not be joining the rest of the Royal Family at Royal Ascot this year.
The pair have been told they will not be joining the royals in their box at the horse racing event scheduled for June.
It is understood that the move is part of a wider exclusion of the princesses from all public events for the foreseeable future.
As revealed by the Mail, a source told the paper: “I’ve spoken to my friend who works at Ascot, and they said the girls have been told they can’t be there this year.

It is understood that the move is part of a wider exclusion of the princesses from all public events for the foreseeable future | GETTY“Beatrice has taken it the hardest. She’s been completely blindsided by all of this.”
Prince William is said to have advised other royals not to appear in photographs with the pair “for the rest of the year”.
Beatrice was spotted for the first time with her husband, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, as the pair took a stroll through London.
The royal was dressed casually and clutching a takeaway coffee as she walked with the property developer and two companions, curator Carrie Scott and her partner Nick Lazarus.
The last previous public sighting of the princess dates back to late January at the World Economic Forum in Davos.

The sisters are said to be ‘heartbroken’ by the recent developments | GETTYEugenie was photographed in Central London this week, appearing at ease despite the turmoil surrounding her family following her father’s arrest.
The princess was seen carrying refreshments from Joe & The Juice.
News
“HE WAS A NASCAR LEGEND TO MILLIONS… BUT TO US, HE WAS JUST DAD.”
The Architecture of Generational Success In the history of professional motorsports, long-term dominance is rarely a solitary achievement; it is an evolution that spans generations. For two-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Kyle Busch, the current phase of his career at 41…
“THE CAMERAS KEPT RECORDING… EVEN AS EVERYTHING WENT WRONG.”
Harrowing footage of Maldives divers’ final moments could FINALLY reveal how tragedy unfolded as bodycams are recovered CHILLING footage of the Maldives divers’ final moments could finally reveal how the tragedy unfolded after rescue workers recovered bodycams from their remains….
“AT THE TIME, THEY SOUNDED LIKE THE WORDS OF A WINNER… NOW THEY FEEL VERY DIFFERENT.”
Kyle Busch shared some upsetting words after his final NASCAR victory just days before his unexpected death at 41 years old on Thursday. Moments after winning the Ecosave 200 in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series at Denver Motor Speedway on Friday, Busch…
“HE ASKED FOR A DOCTOR… THEN EVERYTHING CHANGED.”
NASCAR driver Kyle Busch was battling a “severe illness” before he died at the age of 41. Weeks before Busch’s family announced on Thursday, May 21, that he had died suddenly, NASCAR fans heard from him firsthand about his medical…
“VIEWERS SAY THEY WERE COMPLETELY HOOKED BEFORE THE FIRST EPISODE EVEN ENDED…”
Executive produced by The Duffer Brothers (Stranger Things, Wayward Pines), the sci-fi show is set in a seemingly perfect retirement community and centres around Sam (Alfred Molina), a grieving newcomer. © COURTESY OF NETFLIX Denis O’Hare as Wally, Alfre Woodard as Judy,…
“VIEWERS SAY NO WAR FILM HAS EVER HIT THEM THIS HARD AGAIN…”
Originally released in 1998 and directed by Steven Spielberg (Jaws, Schindler’s List, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial), Saving Private Ryan is set in 1944 during the Second World War. © Alamy Stock Photo Saving Private Ryan premiered in 1998 Set in Normandy, France, the film follows…
End of content
No more pages to load