Real reason Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor will move into Marsh Farm sooner than expected
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor will be relocating again very soon.

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor could move to Marsh Farm very soon (Image: Aaron Chown – Pool/Getty Images)
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor may be waving goodbye to his temporary Wood Farm home sooner than he originally thought. When the former prince was evicted from Royal Lodge last month, it was believed he would go straight to Marsh Farm – a home on the Sandringham Estate that was confirmed to be his future abode.
However, because Marsh Farm was still undergoing renovations, Andrew had to temporarily move into Wood Farm, a home much-loved by his late father, Prince Philip. While Andrew may like the home, his time there is almost up sooner than expected.
It is believed the Royal Family want Wood Farm – a home that royals sometimes stay in during the Easter holidays – back for their own use.
This has led to workmen at Marsh Farm working around the clock to get the five-bed farmhouse ready for Andrew, with his moving boxes seen arriving at the property last week.
It is not known what day Andrew will move in; it is believed to be before Easter weekend.
Matt Wilkinson, Royal Editor of the Sun, said on A Right Royal Podcast: “We were told that we were to expect Andrew to be into his new final exile by Easter, which is the first weekend in April.
“But I have a sneaking suspicion he could be in even before that, because they want Wood Farm back. You know, the longer he’s there, the more comfy he gets.”

Marsh Farm is almost ready for the former prince (Image: Martin Pope/Getty Images)
Over the last few years, the Royal Family have used Wood Farm on many occasions, often as a place for royals to stay rather than at the main Sandringham House.
However, with Andrew currently residing at the property, this has not been possible.
Since moving into Wood Farm last month, Andrew has kept a very low profile. He was spotted for the first time since his arrest, which happened on February 19, this weekend walking his dogs around the grounds.
Andrew is still under investigation for suspected misconduct in public office. He has always denied wrongdoing and past accusations against him.
News
Trag!c New Details Emerge After 24-Year-Old Soldier D!es Following Fall At Royal Windsor Horse Show
Trag!c New Details Emerge After 24-Year-Old Soldier D!es Following Fall At Royal Windsor Horse Show 7 A heartbreaking new statement has been released after a 24-year-old soldier tragically d!ed following a fall from her horse during the prestigious Royal Windsor…
Paris Jackson’s $463K Estate Demand Sparks New Drama Around Michael Jackson Fortune
Paris Jackson’s $463K Estate Demand Sparks New Drama Around Michael Jackson Fortune 6 Paris Jackson has ignited a fresh wave of controversy surrounding the late Michael Jackson’s massive estate after reportedly filing a legal petition seeking an additional $463,000 —…
Hollywood fans are LOSING IT after Kendall Jenner and Jacob Elordi were spotted stepping out with Kylie Jenner and Timothée Chalamet following a luxury dinner in Los Angeles
Hollywood Goes Into Frenzy After Kendall Jenner, Jacob Elordi, Kylie Jenner And Timothée Chalamet Spotted On Glamorous Double Date 7 Los Angeles is once again at the center of celebrity chaos after four of Hollywood’s biggest young stars were spotted…
KYLIE JENNER REVISITS THE MOST TERRIFYING MOMENT OF HER PREGNANCY — AND ONE DETAIL HAS FANS COMPLETELY SHAKEN
Kylie Jenner Opens Up About “Terrifying” Pregnancy Scare That Left Family Deeply Worried 6 Kylie Jenner is opening up about one of the most frightening experiences she faced during pregnancy — revealing a deeply emotional moment that left her family…
“HE MUST PAY” FLORIDA PROSECUTORS SEEK MAXIMUM PENALTY IN H0RRIFIC HAMMER MURD3R CASE
Florida Prosecutors Seek Death Penalty Against Haitian Migrant Accused Of Brutal Hammer Killing At Gas Station Florida prosecutors have announced they will seek the death penalty against Rolbert Joachin, a 40-year-old Haitian national accused of carrying out a horrifying hammer…
“WE WILL NOT LET THIS GO” FAMILY OF KUMANJAYI LITTLE BABY CAUGHT IN BITTER FUNDRAISER CHAOS AFTER TRAGIC DE@TH OF 5-YEAR-OLD
“DONATIONS MEANT FOR A GRIEVING FAMILY ARE NOW AT THE CENTER OF A BITTER DISPUTE”: Fundraiser Controversy Erupts After Death Of Baby Kumanjayi Little A heartbreaking tragedy in Alice Springs has now spiraled into a deeply emotional public dispute after…
End of content
No more pages to load