Andrew is expected to leave Royal Lodge in the coming weeks
Princess Eugenie has cut off all contact with Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, a source has claimed.
The disgraced former royal was stripped of his titles last year due to his links with convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein and is said to be “devastated” about the estrangement from his daughter.
It is understood Eugenie did not visit Andrew at Christmas and is refusing to speak to him.
A source revealed: “There is no contact at all, nothing. She has completely cut him off.”

Princess Eugenie has no contacted with her disgraced father, sources have claimed
| GETTY
Eugenie established The Anti-Slavery Collective to help counter sex trafficking and is said to be angered by her father’s refusal to apologise to the Epstein victims.
Beatrice is said to be adopting a more nuanced approach to her relationships, as she seeks to maintain connections with both her father and the wider royal family.
Beatrice invited Andrew to the christening of her daughter, Athena, last month, but was not in attendance for a party after the event.
It is unclear whether Andrew and Eugenie spoke during the christening.
The source continued: “Beatrice is trying to walk the fine line of not cutting her father off and yet remaining close with the Royal Family.
“They aren’t exactly in regular and close contact at the moment, but Eugenie isn’t trying to walk that line. She’s not speaking to him,” they told the Mail.

Princess Beatrice is said to be trying to maintain contact with both her father and the wider royal family
| GETTY
The revelation comes just days after it was stated that Andrew will leave Royal Lodge before the end of January.
Andrew is expected to move into a smaller property on the Sandringham Estate before moving into Marsh Farm when renovations are complete.
Workers were seen erecting a two-metre wooden barrier around part of Marsh Farm in Wolferton, shielding areas where the existing hedgerow provides insufficient cover.
Activity was visible at the site on Thursday, with an upstairs light illuminated in the main residence, and individuals spotted moving about inside.
Construction equipment was operating on the grounds, whilst a labourer was observed travelling between the principal building and an adjacent outbuilding.
Marsh Farm sits approximately two miles from Sandringham House, the King’s Norfolk residence.

Renovation efforts are currently progressing at Marsh Farm | PAThe property has stood unoccupied for a number of years and requires substantial work before it can serve as a suitable dwelling.
Removal vans were also pictured outside of Royal Lodge as the removal process from the Grade II 30-room mansion has begun.
A lifetime’s accumulation of luxury items and personal possessions must find a new home, including his well-documented collection of dozens of teddy bears.
News
A surprising detail from the past has emerged about — and it’s caught royal fans completely off guard
Princess Kate’s surprising link to Downton Abbey star revealed Though she’s now happily married to Prince William, the Princess of Wales once reportedly had a crush on an actor that many of us will have seen on screen… any years…
Prince William shared a heartfelt message about Kate on a special live radio broadcast — and it touched the hearts of listener
Prince William says family ‘couldn’t cope without’ Kate during cancer treatment on live radio appearance The Prince of Wales has joined Amanda Holden and Jamie Theakston on Heart FM from the Isles of Scilly for a special live broadcast rince…
Eyebrows are being raised over fresh comments. Mike Tindall has reportedly taken subtle swipes at Prince Andrew and Prince Harry — sparking speculation about underlying tensions
Mike Tindall takes swipes at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Prince Harry Mike Tindall revealed he had been warned against discussing the former Duke of York Mike Tindall has took swipes at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Prince Harry during an appearance at the…
An unexpected performance is stealing the spotlight. King Charles surprised locals by playing a ukulele as his visit to Northern Ireland came to an end.
King Charles shocks locals with ukulele solo as Northern Ireland trip concludes The monarch performed in front of a crowd on the final day of his three-day trip with Queen Camilla King Charles demonstrated his musical talents during the final…
A rare insight is shedding light on royal life. A close friend of Princess Kate has revealed how she’s coping amid what’s being described as “unprecedented turbulence” within the royal family
Princess Kate’s close friend reveals how she’s dealing with ‘unprecedented turbulence’ in royal family The Princess of Wales made a return to official visits abroad with her trip to Reggio Emilia in Italy last week – and it has a…
ROYAL CELEBRATION TAKES A TOLL: PRINCE WILLIAM ‘LOSES HIS VOICE’ AFTER ASTON VILLA TRIUMPH
Prince William ‘lost his voice’ following night celebrating Aston Villa triumph The Prince of Wales was spotted enjoying celebrations following Villa’s triumph last night… and he was paying the price for it this morning The Prince of Wales revealed today…
End of content
No more pages to load