Princess Beatrice has made her first public appearance since her father’s chilling 2011 email to Jeffrey Epstein was released.
The Duke of York’s daughter stepped out in London alongside her husband, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, at the 2025 Art of Wishes Gala.
The event, which took place at the Chancery Rosewood Hotel, took place on Monday evening, just 48 hours after the email was reported in the media.
Reports on Saturday evening claimed Prince Andrew told Jeffrey Epstein they were “in this together” the day after a picture of him with Virginia Giuffre was published.

The Duke of York’s daughter stepped out in London alongside her husband, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, at the 2025 Art of Wishes Gala.
|
GETTY
The Duke of York had previously said he severed all communication with the convicted financier in December 2010.
However, newly leaked correspondence appeared to show the Duke writing to Epstein on February 28, 2011.
The newly released email casts fresh doubt over the Duke’s previous public statements regarding the timeline of his association with Epstein.
The exchange occurred the day following publication of a photograph showing the Duke with his arm around Ms Giuffre at Ghislaine Maxwell’s London residence.

The Duke of York had previously said he severed all communication with the convicted financier in December 2010.
| GETTY
In the 2011 message to Epstein that was released over the weekend, Prince Andrew stated they were “in this together” and would need to “rise above it”.
According to reports in The Sun and The Mail on Sunday, Prince Andrew wrote to Epstein: “I’m just as concerned for you! Don’t worry about me!”
The Duke continued: “It would seem we are in this together and will have to rise above it. Otherwise keep in close touch and we’ll play some more soon!!!!”
He concluded the message with his signature: “A, HRH The Duke of York, KG,” referencing his Knight of the Garter title, which he has retained since 2006.
The Duke of York’s office did not comment on the email when contacted by GB News.

The photograph in question is of Prince Andrew alongside Virginia Giuffre when she was 17 years old, taken at the Belgravia home of socialite Ghislaine Maxwell.
| US Department of Justice
The photograph in question is of Prince Andrew alongside Virginia Giuffre when she was 17 years old, taken at the Belgravia home of socialite Ghislaine Maxwell.
During his 2019 Newsnight interview with the BBC, the Duke rejected Ms Giuffre’s account, stating the London meeting “never happened”.
He suggested the image might have been falsified, telling the broadcaster: “Nobody can prove whether or not that photograph has been doctored but I don’t recollect that photograph ever being taken.”
In February 2022, Prince Andrew reached a financial settlement to resolve civil proceedings initiated against him by Ms. Giuffre in the United States.
Court documents indicate the settlement exceeded £12 million, though the Duke did not accept liability.
News
A surprising royal connection could be on the cards. Prince George and Wolfie may end up attending the same school as Princess Beatrice explores options for her stepson
George and Wolfie could attend same school as Princess Beatrice considers options for stepson The location would prove convenient for Beatrice’s stepson, Wolfie Princess Beatrice has been exploring Eton College as a potential secondary school for her 10-year-old stepson Wolfie,…
A surprising detail from the past has emerged about — and it’s caught royal fans completely off guard
Princess Kate’s surprising link to Downton Abbey star revealed Though she’s now happily married to Prince William, the Princess of Wales once reportedly had a crush on an actor that many of us will have seen on screen… any years…
Prince William shared a heartfelt message about Kate on a special live radio broadcast — and it touched the hearts of listener
Prince William says family ‘couldn’t cope without’ Kate during cancer treatment on live radio appearance The Prince of Wales has joined Amanda Holden and Jamie Theakston on Heart FM from the Isles of Scilly for a special live broadcast rince…
Eyebrows are being raised over fresh comments. Mike Tindall has reportedly taken subtle swipes at Prince Andrew and Prince Harry — sparking speculation about underlying tensions
Mike Tindall takes swipes at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Prince Harry Mike Tindall revealed he had been warned against discussing the former Duke of York Mike Tindall has took swipes at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Prince Harry during an appearance at the…
An unexpected performance is stealing the spotlight. King Charles surprised locals by playing a ukulele as his visit to Northern Ireland came to an end.
King Charles shocks locals with ukulele solo as Northern Ireland trip concludes The monarch performed in front of a crowd on the final day of his three-day trip with Queen Camilla King Charles demonstrated his musical talents during the final…
A rare insight is shedding light on royal life. A close friend of Princess Kate has revealed how she’s coping amid what’s being described as “unprecedented turbulence” within the royal family
Princess Kate’s close friend reveals how she’s dealing with ‘unprecedented turbulence’ in royal family The Princess of Wales made a return to official visits abroad with her trip to Reggio Emilia in Italy last week – and it has a…
End of content
No more pages to load