Princess Kate is unlikely to accompany Prince William to attend his Earthshot Prize awards ceremony in Brazil next month.
On November 5, the Prince of Wales will attend the event in Rio de Janeiro which will see five innovative environmental projects receive a £1million grant.
Half a decade after the initiative was first launched, William will travel to Brazil with this year’s 15 hopeful finalists that were announced over the weekend.
However, remaining back home will be Princess Kate and the couple’s three children, George, 12, Charlotte, 10 and Louis, seven.
Kate is understood to be remaining in Windsor to attend to the needs of their young children, per The Express.
The children recently returned to Lambrook School in Berkshire, which all three youngsters currently attend.
Prince George is currently enjoying his last year at prep school before he advances to further education next year, with his destination expected to be Eton.
Away from the schooling needs of the children, the Waleses are also preparing to make the move to their forever home this year.

Princess Kate is unlikely to accompany Prince William next month to attend his Earthshot Prize awards
| GETTY
It was confirmed in August that the Wales family would relocate from Adelaide Cottage to Forest Lodge before the end of the year.
The new home will be considerable increase in size over their current home and is currently undergoing major renovations.
Kate has also recently been spotted around Windsor perusing furniture ahead of the big move.
The Princess of Wales and her children staying at home during Earthshot is nothing new, with the family also staying home during the awards in Cape Town last year.

The Prince of Wales is understood to be remaining at home with their three children
| GETTY
“I love Cape Town, I’ve had the most amazing week here, I’ve really enjoyed it. I don’t want to go,” William said at the time.
“My children would love to be here, so would Catherine,” he added.
Ahead of his trip to Brazil next month, the Prince of Wales shared a video message framing this year’s awards.
“I sat under this oak tree five years ago soon after we launched The Earthshot Prize,” he began, speaking directly to the camera.

Ahead of attending the awards, William shared a sobering video message about their importance
| INSTAGRAM: PRINCE AND PRINCESS OF WALES
“Back then, a decade felt a long time. George was seven, Charlotte five and Louis two; the thought of them in 2030 felt a lifetime away.
“But today, as we stand halfway through this critical decade, 2030 feels very real,” William stressed.
He praised this year’s contenders as “heroes of our time” whose energy feels “unstoppable,” urging the public to support them.
The Prince of Wales shared that he was “deeply proud” of the prize’s achievements over its first five years and said he was “enormously excited” for what lies ahead.
News
A surprising detail from the past has emerged about — and it’s caught royal fans completely off guard
Princess Kate’s surprising link to Downton Abbey star revealed Though she’s now happily married to Prince William, the Princess of Wales once reportedly had a crush on an actor that many of us will have seen on screen… any years…
Prince William shared a heartfelt message about Kate on a special live radio broadcast — and it touched the hearts of listener
Prince William says family ‘couldn’t cope without’ Kate during cancer treatment on live radio appearance The Prince of Wales has joined Amanda Holden and Jamie Theakston on Heart FM from the Isles of Scilly for a special live broadcast rince…
Eyebrows are being raised over fresh comments. Mike Tindall has reportedly taken subtle swipes at Prince Andrew and Prince Harry — sparking speculation about underlying tensions
Mike Tindall takes swipes at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Prince Harry Mike Tindall revealed he had been warned against discussing the former Duke of York Mike Tindall has took swipes at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Prince Harry during an appearance at the…
An unexpected performance is stealing the spotlight. King Charles surprised locals by playing a ukulele as his visit to Northern Ireland came to an end.
King Charles shocks locals with ukulele solo as Northern Ireland trip concludes The monarch performed in front of a crowd on the final day of his three-day trip with Queen Camilla King Charles demonstrated his musical talents during the final…
A rare insight is shedding light on royal life. A close friend of Princess Kate has revealed how she’s coping amid what’s being described as “unprecedented turbulence” within the royal family
Princess Kate’s close friend reveals how she’s dealing with ‘unprecedented turbulence’ in royal family The Princess of Wales made a return to official visits abroad with her trip to Reggio Emilia in Italy last week – and it has a…
ROYAL CELEBRATION TAKES A TOLL: PRINCE WILLIAM ‘LOSES HIS VOICE’ AFTER ASTON VILLA TRIUMPH
Prince William ‘lost his voice’ following night celebrating Aston Villa triumph The Prince of Wales was spotted enjoying celebrations following Villa’s triumph last night… and he was paying the price for it this morning The Prince of Wales revealed today…
End of content
No more pages to load