King Charles has been shielding Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie from any impact of the sanctions on their father, Prince Andrew.
The King is keen to “protect” his nieces who remain Her Royal Highnesses as granddaughters of Queen Elizabeth II.
Despite the measures the King has taken against Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, including banning them from upcoming Christmas celebrations, he is keen for Beatrice and Eugenie to feel welcome at family gatherings.
A source told the Mail: “He wouldn’t have wanted to sign off on anything that would impact them.”

King Charles has been shielding Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie from any impact of the sanctions on their father, Prince Andrew.
| GETTY
Prince Andrew agreed to give up the use of his title as the Duke of York in light of “continued accusations” against him.
The King’s younger brother’s decision came amid intense public scrutiny concerning his friendship with the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
Andrew also surrendered his membership of the Order of the Garter.
However, he will remain a prince as he is the son of the late Queen Elizabeth II.

Prince Andrew agreed to give up the use of his title as the Duke of York in light of “continued accusations” against him.
| GETTY
It comes as a source has claimed that King Charles threatened to publicly strip Prince Andrew of his royal titles if his brother did not give them up.
The King made clear he would take “further action” if his brother refused to give up his dukedom and other honours after further links between the disgraced prince and Jeffrey Epstein emerged.
The monarch felt that the situation was “intolerable” for the rest of the Royal Family.
King Charles would have to go through Parliament to legally strip Andrew of his titles.

It comes as a source has claimed that King Charles threatened to publicly strip Prince Andrew of his royal titles if his brother did not give them up.
| GETTY
He has previously been reluctant to choose that route but last week he made clear to Prince Andrew that it would be an option if he did not relinquish his titles.
A source told the Mail: “The thought of him still continuing to use the titles and honours that had been conferred upon him for another day, month or year while other options were explored and enactioned was intolerable, for the sake of the wider family.
“And at last, for the wider good, Andrew saw sense.”
Prince Andrew said in a statement released by Buckingham Palace on Friday: “In discussion with The King, and my immediate and wider family, we have concluded the continued accusations about me distract from the work of His Majesty and the Royal Family.
“I have decided, as I always have, to put my duty to my family and country first. I stand by my decision five years ago to stand back from public life.
“With His Majesty’s agreement, we feel I must now go a step further. I will therefore no longer use my title or the honours which have been conferred upon me.
“As I have said previously, I vigorously deny the accusations against me.”
News
A surprising royal connection could be on the cards. Prince George and Wolfie may end up attending the same school as Princess Beatrice explores options for her stepson
George and Wolfie could attend same school as Princess Beatrice considers options for stepson The location would prove convenient for Beatrice’s stepson, Wolfie Princess Beatrice has been exploring Eton College as a potential secondary school for her 10-year-old stepson Wolfie,…
A surprising detail from the past has emerged about — and it’s caught royal fans completely off guard
Princess Kate’s surprising link to Downton Abbey star revealed Though she’s now happily married to Prince William, the Princess of Wales once reportedly had a crush on an actor that many of us will have seen on screen… any years…
Prince William shared a heartfelt message about Kate on a special live radio broadcast — and it touched the hearts of listener
Prince William says family ‘couldn’t cope without’ Kate during cancer treatment on live radio appearance The Prince of Wales has joined Amanda Holden and Jamie Theakston on Heart FM from the Isles of Scilly for a special live broadcast rince…
Eyebrows are being raised over fresh comments. Mike Tindall has reportedly taken subtle swipes at Prince Andrew and Prince Harry — sparking speculation about underlying tensions
Mike Tindall takes swipes at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Prince Harry Mike Tindall revealed he had been warned against discussing the former Duke of York Mike Tindall has took swipes at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Prince Harry during an appearance at the…
An unexpected performance is stealing the spotlight. King Charles surprised locals by playing a ukulele as his visit to Northern Ireland came to an end.
King Charles shocks locals with ukulele solo as Northern Ireland trip concludes The monarch performed in front of a crowd on the final day of his three-day trip with Queen Camilla King Charles demonstrated his musical talents during the final…
A rare insight is shedding light on royal life. A close friend of Princess Kate has revealed how she’s coping amid what’s being described as “unprecedented turbulence” within the royal family
Princess Kate’s close friend reveals how she’s dealing with ‘unprecedented turbulence’ in royal family The Princess of Wales made a return to official visits abroad with her trip to Reggio Emilia in Italy last week – and it has a…
End of content
No more pages to load