A popular Mexican OnlyFans and Instagram model denied that she was the girlfriend who inadvertently led police to Mexico’s most notorious cartel boss — after online rumors and an AI photo went viral all over Spanish social media.

María Julissa found herself singled out as the alleged lover of New Generation Jalisco Cartel boss Nemesio “El Mencho” Oseguera Cervantes after officials said they tracked down one of his girlfriends to his resort compound.
“I want to make it absolutely clear: I have nothing to do with that situation,” Julissa, who has 3.5 million followers on Instagram, wrote on social media.

OnlyFans model María Julissa denied that she was the girlfriend who inadvertently led police to Mexico’s most notorious cartel boss after online rumors about her alleged involvement went viral.Instagram / @mariajulissa13
It remains unclear why Julissa became the subject of baseless claims as Mexican authorities have not revealed the identity of the woman who visited Oseguera’s fortress in rural Tapalpa.
Despite the lack of evidence, a plethora of posts have spread on social media claiming she was one of the slain cartel boss’s girlfriends.
“The information going around is false and lacks foundation,” Julissa said.
“I ask that you all not fall for fake news and always look to reliable sources and officials.”
Julissa’s statement comes after Mexico’s Defense Secretary Ricardo Trevilla revealed on Monday that Mexican agents tracked down the ever-elusive Oseguera through a lover.

New Generation Jalisco Cartel boss Nemesio “El Mencho” Oseguera Cervantes was killed and officials stated that they tracked one of his girlfriends to his resort compound.U.S. Department of State
Intelligence agents were able to identify a man close to the woman and found that she had been taken to Tapalpa, a mountainside getaway community in Jalisco where Oseguera and his men were located, Trevilla told reporters.
While the girlfriend eventually left the resort, El Mencho and his men remained holed up in the compound.
That’s when the Mexican military deployed its special forces. El Mencho’s men opened fire and he and others were killed in the ensuing firefight.

The influencer, who has 3.5 million followers on Instagram, posted a message on social media, writing, “I want to make it absolutely clear: I have nothing to do with that situation.”Instagram / @mariajulissa13
Oseguera was known to have been married to Rosalinda González Valencia before their split in 2018, with the ex-wife released from prison last year after serving two years for a money laundering conviction.
Following his death, the cartel went on a rampage across Jalisco and other Mexican states, with more than 70 people killed in the aftermath, including 25 members of the country’s national guard.
News
Meghan Markle is once again in the headlines, with reports claiming she continues to seek publicity online despite recently speaking out against social media during an appearance in Geneva
Meghan Markle ‘seeks publicity’ online despite recent attack on social media in Geneva The Duchess of Sussex addressed a crowd in Switzerland on the perils of social media yesterday evening Meghan Markle “seeks publicity” online, a royal commentator has claimed,…
PRIVATE LIFE FIRST: Dara Huang OPENS UP ABOUT WHY Princess Beatrice’S STEPSON IS KEPT OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT
Wolfie has been seen at Sandringham and the Princess of Wales’s annual carol service Dara Huang has offered a rare insight into how she protects her son, Christopher “Wolfie” Woolf Mapelli Mozzi. The mother-of-one revealed that she deliberately avoids sharing…
Royal Frenzy in Italy: Catherine, Princess of Wales, Stirring Up Crowds – But Her Real Mission Has Only Just Begun 🇮🇹
Princess of Wales draws screaming crowds in Italy as Catherine’s real mission begins The future queen showed how she plans to turn global fascination into lasting change There is no doubt that the Princess of Wales is an international icon….
Trouble continues to mount for Prince Andrew as new action is reportedly being taken to remove one of his remaining public honours
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor suffers fresh blow as action taken to strip former duke of Freedom honour The censure motion will come before the Court of Common Council at its meeting on May 21 The City of London Corporation has decided to…
What’s behind the fresh new look? Meghan Markle has sparked buzz after updating her profile picture and giving both her Instagram and As Ever website a noticeable refresh.
Meghan Markle in major rebrand as Duchess changes profile picture The Duchess of Sussex has given her Instagram and As Ever website a new look. Meghan Markle had a major rebrand (Image: Getty) Meghan Markle has updated her Instagram profile picture for…
“SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES…” — Meghan Faces Backlash Over Mother’s Day Post
Meghan Slammed After Leaving Doria Ragland Out of Mother’s Day Tribute: ‘Silence Speaks Volumes’ Meghan Markle’s Mother’s Day silence is being dissected by royal watchers following her latest brand expansion. Meghan Markle and her mother, Doria Ragland, at an event…
End of content
No more pages to load