The Duchess of Sussex has finally reached out to her estranged father following his emergency surgery
Meghan Markle has been warned that her With Love, Meghan series may be coming to an end after a series of negative reviews throughout the year, according to royal commentators.
The show originally premiered in March before a second season, which was filmed at the same time, was released later in August.
Both series were met with critical pannings, something that has then repeated itself with the festive special released earlier this week.
Prince Harry and Meghan had a deal with Netflix, reportedly worth $100million, before they extended their creative partnership with a multi-year first-look deal for film and television projects earlier this year.

Meghan Markle has been warned that writing may be on the wall for her Netflix series | PA
Royal commentator, Richard Fitzwilliams, has claimed that the Duchess appears to be trying too hard to emulate Princess Kate, stating: “Meghan is secretly battling to emulate some of the magic that Kate clearly creates, but it is not working.
“She displayed almost relentless positivity, which actually becomes weary to watch. It seems that she’d like to be a sort of Californian Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way, and therefore her show just does not have the same level of substance as Kate’s carol concert.”
He then went on to add that due to the lack of success with the lifestyle series, he believes it is unlikely audiences will see another addition to the series: “The trouble is that in the position she is in with their downgraded Netflix deal, which isn’t an unusual position to be in, she needed a big name.
“While Naomi Osaka is very big in her field, there will be many people who didn’t know who she was.
“So if viewers are Googling the names of her guests, it’s not looking particularly good for their future with Netflix, so this may well be the last episode we get of the series,” he told The Mirror.
He also told GB News that the duchess will be heavily judged over her handling of the situation with her estranged father.
Mr Fitzwilliams told The People’s Channel: “Normally in these circumstances, any child would wish to be with the parent. I mean, for example, when Harry heard King Charles had cancer, he flew over immediately.
“I can’t see that happening. We know that she’s reached out; that is the bitterest of feuds between them. But at a time like this, despite the problems that very clearly have occurred in recent years, he was the father who brought her up, paid for her education.

Richard Fitzwilliams has claimed Meghan Markle will be tested by how she handles her father’s health struggles | GB News
“There was an amicable divorce with Doria, and he was part of her life for years, and also encouraged her to go into acting and the like. So we’ll see how someone like Megan talks about relentlessly, about positivity, about love, about healing. How does this work?”
Mr Markle’s son, Thomas Jr, confirmed his father had the operation last night, saying: “My dad is being very brave. His foot turned blue and then black. It happened very quickly.
“I took him to a local hospital, and they did some scans and an ultrasound and said the leg had to be amputated.
“There was no option. I was told the leg had to be removed, and it was a case of life or death.”
The retired lighting director was taken to the hospital on Tuesday after suffering a medical emergency at home.
He was then rushed via ambulance to a larger hospital, where doctors immediately took him into surgery to remove the leg.
The father-of-three also now faces a procedure to remove another clot in his left thigh.

Thomas Markle reportedly had his leg amputated earlier in the week | GB NEWS
Thomas Jr said: “One of his doctors said the next two or three days are critical.
“His left leg has been removed below the knee. They were worried about infection setting in – sepsis or gangrene. The flesh was black and dying.
“There was no option given. It was either ‘we have to operate now and remove the leg or he may die.’
“It was a life-threatening situation.”
News
A surprising detail from the past has emerged about — and it’s caught royal fans completely off guard
Princess Kate’s surprising link to Downton Abbey star revealed Though she’s now happily married to Prince William, the Princess of Wales once reportedly had a crush on an actor that many of us will have seen on screen… any years…
Prince William shared a heartfelt message about Kate on a special live radio broadcast — and it touched the hearts of listener
Prince William says family ‘couldn’t cope without’ Kate during cancer treatment on live radio appearance The Prince of Wales has joined Amanda Holden and Jamie Theakston on Heart FM from the Isles of Scilly for a special live broadcast rince…
Eyebrows are being raised over fresh comments. Mike Tindall has reportedly taken subtle swipes at Prince Andrew and Prince Harry — sparking speculation about underlying tensions
Mike Tindall takes swipes at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Prince Harry Mike Tindall revealed he had been warned against discussing the former Duke of York Mike Tindall has took swipes at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Prince Harry during an appearance at the…
An unexpected performance is stealing the spotlight. King Charles surprised locals by playing a ukulele as his visit to Northern Ireland came to an end.
King Charles shocks locals with ukulele solo as Northern Ireland trip concludes The monarch performed in front of a crowd on the final day of his three-day trip with Queen Camilla King Charles demonstrated his musical talents during the final…
A rare insight is shedding light on royal life. A close friend of Princess Kate has revealed how she’s coping amid what’s being described as “unprecedented turbulence” within the royal family
Princess Kate’s close friend reveals how she’s dealing with ‘unprecedented turbulence’ in royal family The Princess of Wales made a return to official visits abroad with her trip to Reggio Emilia in Italy last week – and it has a…
ROYAL CELEBRATION TAKES A TOLL: PRINCE WILLIAM ‘LOSES HIS VOICE’ AFTER ASTON VILLA TRIUMPH
Prince William ‘lost his voice’ following night celebrating Aston Villa triumph The Prince of Wales was spotted enjoying celebrations following Villa’s triumph last night… and he was paying the price for it this morning The Prince of Wales revealed today…
End of content
No more pages to load