The eldest Beckham sibling has posted an update about wife Nicola
Brooklyn Beckham has issued a gushing statement about his wife Nicola Peltz following a career achievement.
The social media response comes as the Beckhams continue to make headlines over their apparent rift with eldest child Brooklyn, which has continued to progress.
Despite the growing distance from his family, which has seen some digs exchanged between him and brother Cruz, Brooklyn seems to enjoying marital bliss.
He’s also been enjoying celebrating milestones with his wife’s family, having been snapped spending Christmas and Hanukkah with his in-laws.

Brooklyn and Nicola have distanced themselves from the Beckhams in recent years | GETTY
Earlier this month, he was once again photographed on Ms Peltz’s social media attending her birthday celebrations with her billionaire parents, Nelson and Claudia.
On Thursday, he heaped praise on his wife via his Instagram Story as he shared a Deadline article about her new film, Prima.
Posting a screengrab of the headline, the aspiring chef wrote: “Wow x I am so proud of you @nicolapeltzbecham x.
“You are the most talented person I know and I am so excited for the world to see what an incredible film you have created xx I love you so much.” (sic)

Brooklyn Beckham heaped praise on his wife Nicola
After recently blocking both his parents on social media, as well as siblings Romeo, Cruz and Harper, it was revealed Brooklyn had issued a legal letter to his parents.
The letter outlined all contact from them must come through his lawyers.
It is understood the 26-year-old hadshared with friends that social media posts from his parents in which he was tagged or mentioned had been causing him significant distress.
“It had been leading to issues with his mental health, and the letter was to protect himself,” a source told the Mirror.

Brooklyn Beckham has been feuding with his family since early last year | PA
The situation reportedly worsened after the letter was sent last summer, with Victoria liking one of his photographs and David sharing a childhood image of Brooklyn at Christmas.
Sources claim Brooklyn’s repeated requests for his parents to stop such posts had previously gone unheeded, prompting the formal legal approach.
The aspiring chef instructed his parents to direct all future correspondence through his legal representatives rather than contacting him directly.
Brooklyn has made clear his preference for any attempts at mending the relationship to occur away from the public gaze of social media platforms.

David and Victoria Beckham were recently ‘blocked’ on social media by Brooklyn and Nicola | GETTYA source familiar with the dispute indicated that the eldest Beckham child feels his parents continue to treat him as a youngster rather than recognising him as an independent adult.
“Even the Xmas post by his dad was of Brooklyn as a child,” a friend noted.
The legal correspondence, sent via the law firm Schillings, represents Brooklyn’s final formal communication with David and Victoria, according to reports in the Daily Mail.
Ms Peltz has also taken steps to distance herself from the Beckham family, removing all references to them from her Instagram account, including a previous birthday message to Victoria.
News
A surprising detail from the past has emerged about — and it’s caught royal fans completely off guard
Princess Kate’s surprising link to Downton Abbey star revealed Though she’s now happily married to Prince William, the Princess of Wales once reportedly had a crush on an actor that many of us will have seen on screen… any years…
Prince William shared a heartfelt message about Kate on a special live radio broadcast — and it touched the hearts of listener
Prince William says family ‘couldn’t cope without’ Kate during cancer treatment on live radio appearance The Prince of Wales has joined Amanda Holden and Jamie Theakston on Heart FM from the Isles of Scilly for a special live broadcast rince…
Eyebrows are being raised over fresh comments. Mike Tindall has reportedly taken subtle swipes at Prince Andrew and Prince Harry — sparking speculation about underlying tensions
Mike Tindall takes swipes at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Prince Harry Mike Tindall revealed he had been warned against discussing the former Duke of York Mike Tindall has took swipes at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Prince Harry during an appearance at the…
An unexpected performance is stealing the spotlight. King Charles surprised locals by playing a ukulele as his visit to Northern Ireland came to an end.
King Charles shocks locals with ukulele solo as Northern Ireland trip concludes The monarch performed in front of a crowd on the final day of his three-day trip with Queen Camilla King Charles demonstrated his musical talents during the final…
A rare insight is shedding light on royal life. A close friend of Princess Kate has revealed how she’s coping amid what’s being described as “unprecedented turbulence” within the royal family
Princess Kate’s close friend reveals how she’s dealing with ‘unprecedented turbulence’ in royal family The Princess of Wales made a return to official visits abroad with her trip to Reggio Emilia in Italy last week – and it has a…
ROYAL CELEBRATION TAKES A TOLL: PRINCE WILLIAM ‘LOSES HIS VOICE’ AFTER ASTON VILLA TRIUMPH
Prince William ‘lost his voice’ following night celebrating Aston Villa triumph The Prince of Wales was spotted enjoying celebrations following Villa’s triumph last night… and he was paying the price for it this morning The Prince of Wales revealed today…
End of content
No more pages to load