The teenagers were declared dead at the scene.

Ethan Slater, 17, and Cherish Bean, 15 (Image: Instagram)
A teenage boy and girl who were tragically found dead at a UK holiday park in a half-term tragedy have been pictured for the first time. Cherish Bean, 15, and Ethan Slater, 17, were declared dead at the scene at the Little Eden Holiday Park in Bridlington on Wednesday.
Humberside Police arrested a 33-year-old man on suspicion of gross negligence manslaughter. The force says the deaths are currently being treated as unexplained, but officers are exploring whether carbon monoxide poisoning may have been a factor. Tributes have since been paid to the pair on social media following the tragedy. Friends posting online described them as being in a relationship and “were just meant to be.” Speaking on Facebook, Angie Slater, who is understood to be Ethan’s auntie, wrote “Please help give my nephew Ethan the send-off fit for a king. No matter how small, it will be greatly appreciated, if not please can I ask that you share for us.”

Cherish Bean,15 was tragically found dead at Little Eden Holiday Park (Image: Facebook)
One person wrote: “Never in my life did I ever thought I’d be writing this, but yesterday Ethan Slater and Cherish Bean left this world together leaving so many people’s hearts well and truly broken.
“Cherish, my girl, you had big dreams, big goals at just 15. You were going very far in life all the future we’ve spoke about from start to finish. You and Ethan were just meant to be.”
A GoFundMe page was set up by Ethan Slater’s family to give the teenager the “best possible send off”.
Part of the statement on the Go Fund Me page read: “Our son Ethan tragically and unexpectedly passed away at just 17 years old, alongside his beautiful girlfriend. No parent should ever have to write these words. No family should ever have to face this pain.
“Ethan had his whole life ahead of him. He’ll never get to pass his driving test. He’ll never celebrate his 18th birthday. He’ll never reach the milestones we all assumed were waiting for him.
“He was just beginning his journey into adulthood, full of plans, laughter, and a future that was taken far too soon.”

A fundraiser has been set up got Ethan Slater’s family (Image: Instagram)
The family went on to describe him as the “most kind hearted boy, with a natural warmth” that has “left a silence that feels impossible to fill.”
Speaking on the incident previously, Northbank Divisional Commander, Chief Superintendent Matt Peach said: “This is incredibly distressing and heartbreaking for the families of the teenagers involved, and they are at the forefront of our minds and actions.
“Specially trained officers have been supporting the families over the last 24-hours, and I would please ask people to refrain from any form of speculation and to respect their privacy.
“A cordon remains in place to allow enquiries to continue, and we are working closely with Humberside Fire & Rescue, the Health and Safety Executive, and East Riding of Yorkshire Council to establish the full circumstances surrounding the incident.
“We have a dedicated team conducting extensive enquiries, some of which have been complex and required additional time to complete.”

Friends described the pair as being in a relationship (Image: Instagram)
Humberside Police has attended all the properties to ensure everyone’s safety at the holiday park.
Chief Superintendent Peach added: “Those living in the area will continue to see an increased police presence and we will provide further updates as soon as we are able to.”
At the time of writing, fundraising has reached £15,883 of a £28,000 target.
Speaking on the page, the family added: “We want to honour him in a way that truly celebrates who he was and ensures he is laid to rest with the dignity and beauty he deserves.
“Any contribution, no matter how small, would mean the world to our family during this devastating time. If you are unable to donate, please consider sharing this page and keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.”
To donate to the fundraiser, please visit the Go Fund Me page.
News
Meghan Markle is once again in the headlines, with reports claiming she continues to seek publicity online despite recently speaking out against social media during an appearance in Geneva
Meghan Markle ‘seeks publicity’ online despite recent attack on social media in Geneva The Duchess of Sussex addressed a crowd in Switzerland on the perils of social media yesterday evening Meghan Markle “seeks publicity” online, a royal commentator has claimed,…
PRIVATE LIFE FIRST: Dara Huang OPENS UP ABOUT WHY Princess Beatrice’S STEPSON IS KEPT OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT
Wolfie has been seen at Sandringham and the Princess of Wales’s annual carol service Dara Huang has offered a rare insight into how she protects her son, Christopher “Wolfie” Woolf Mapelli Mozzi. The mother-of-one revealed that she deliberately avoids sharing…
Royal Frenzy in Italy: Catherine, Princess of Wales, Stirring Up Crowds – But Her Real Mission Has Only Just Begun 🇮🇹
Princess of Wales draws screaming crowds in Italy as Catherine’s real mission begins The future queen showed how she plans to turn global fascination into lasting change There is no doubt that the Princess of Wales is an international icon….
Trouble continues to mount for Prince Andrew as new action is reportedly being taken to remove one of his remaining public honours
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor suffers fresh blow as action taken to strip former duke of Freedom honour The censure motion will come before the Court of Common Council at its meeting on May 21 The City of London Corporation has decided to…
What’s behind the fresh new look? Meghan Markle has sparked buzz after updating her profile picture and giving both her Instagram and As Ever website a noticeable refresh.
Meghan Markle in major rebrand as Duchess changes profile picture The Duchess of Sussex has given her Instagram and As Ever website a new look. Meghan Markle had a major rebrand (Image: Getty) Meghan Markle has updated her Instagram profile picture for…
“SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES…” — Meghan Faces Backlash Over Mother’s Day Post
Meghan Slammed After Leaving Doria Ragland Out of Mother’s Day Tribute: ‘Silence Speaks Volumes’ Meghan Markle’s Mother’s Day silence is being dissected by royal watchers following her latest brand expansion. Meghan Markle and her mother, Doria Ragland, at an event…
End of content
No more pages to load