

The 28-year-old was holidaying with his girlfriend when he was allegedly snatched off the street.
Dismembered remains have been found in the search for a Ukrainian man allegedly kidnapped on a Balinese holiday.
Igor Komarov, 28, was allegedly snatched off the street while riding a motorcycle with friends in South Kuta early on February 15, according to local police.
Investigations escalated soon after unconfirmed footage emerged on social media, which police say shows Komarov pleading with his family to pay a $10 million ransom.
He appears beaten and emotional while claiming his legs and ribs have been broken and his fingers had been cut.
“We stole those $10 million they’re asking you for. Give them back those $10 million,” he says in the video.
Continued search efforts resulted in the discovery of mutilated human body parts in Ketewel, a secluded section of coastline northeast of Denpasar, on February 26.
Tissue samples of the remains will soon undergo DNA tests in Jakarta to confirm if they belong to Komarov, with his mother providing samples to be matched against.

Previous tests have linked Komarov to a rental car and a villa in Tabanan, about 20km northwest of Denpasar, allegedly used to transport and hold him.
Police arrested the man who rented the car, identified only as CH, on February 27 while he was allegedly trying to island hop to the Indonesian province of West Nusa Tenggara.
CH is accused of using a fake passport to hire the car and two motorcycles for a group of six foreign internationals at the cost of IDR 6 million (about $AU 500).
A day after his arrest, police arrested the six other alleged male offenders known only as RM, BK, AS, VN, SM and DH.
“All seven suspects are currently in custody as police probe the specific motives behind the coordinated abduction,” police said.
Before he was allegedly kidnapped, Komarov was holidaying on the island with his influencer girlfriend who shared a number of images of the pair’s tranquil time in the days prior.
Two posts on the eve of his alleged kidnapping shows the couple embracing on a boat while another shows her beside a large bouquet of pink roses gifted by Komarov.
News
Meghan Markle is once again in the headlines, with reports claiming she continues to seek publicity online despite recently speaking out against social media during an appearance in Geneva
Meghan Markle ‘seeks publicity’ online despite recent attack on social media in Geneva The Duchess of Sussex addressed a crowd in Switzerland on the perils of social media yesterday evening Meghan Markle “seeks publicity” online, a royal commentator has claimed,…
PRIVATE LIFE FIRST: Dara Huang OPENS UP ABOUT WHY Princess Beatrice’S STEPSON IS KEPT OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT
Wolfie has been seen at Sandringham and the Princess of Wales’s annual carol service Dara Huang has offered a rare insight into how she protects her son, Christopher “Wolfie” Woolf Mapelli Mozzi. The mother-of-one revealed that she deliberately avoids sharing…
Royal Frenzy in Italy: Catherine, Princess of Wales, Stirring Up Crowds – But Her Real Mission Has Only Just Begun 🇮🇹
Princess of Wales draws screaming crowds in Italy as Catherine’s real mission begins The future queen showed how she plans to turn global fascination into lasting change There is no doubt that the Princess of Wales is an international icon….
Trouble continues to mount for Prince Andrew as new action is reportedly being taken to remove one of his remaining public honours
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor suffers fresh blow as action taken to strip former duke of Freedom honour The censure motion will come before the Court of Common Council at its meeting on May 21 The City of London Corporation has decided to…
What’s behind the fresh new look? Meghan Markle has sparked buzz after updating her profile picture and giving both her Instagram and As Ever website a noticeable refresh.
Meghan Markle in major rebrand as Duchess changes profile picture The Duchess of Sussex has given her Instagram and As Ever website a new look. Meghan Markle had a major rebrand (Image: Getty) Meghan Markle has updated her Instagram profile picture for…
“SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES…” — Meghan Faces Backlash Over Mother’s Day Post
Meghan Slammed After Leaving Doria Ragland Out of Mother’s Day Tribute: ‘Silence Speaks Volumes’ Meghan Markle’s Mother’s Day silence is being dissected by royal watchers following her latest brand expansion. Meghan Markle and her mother, Doria Ragland, at an event…
End of content
No more pages to load