Princess Beatrice is reportedly on a different path than her younger sister.

Princess Beatrice is currently still speaking to her dad Andrew (Image: GETTY)
Princess Beatrice is reportedly still on speaking terms with Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and maintaining her reputation with the Royal Family, it has been reported. Although she is still speaking to him, the 37-year-old is said to be walking on “the fine line” amid her younger sister’s decision to cut contact with their dad.
Beatrice is also known to be adamant in “remaining close” to the royals, just weeks after being pictured alongside them on Christmas Day at the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk. According to a source quoted in the Mail on Sunday, “Beatrice is trying to walk the fine line of not cutting her father off and yet remaining close with the Royal Family.”
They have also claimed that despite still speaking with him, Beatrice is “not in regular contact” with Andrew.
They added: “They aren’t exactly in regular and close contact at the moment, but Eugenie isn’t trying to walk that line. She’s not speaking to him.”
The source, speaking of Princess Eugenie, said that her decision to go no contact bears resemblance to Brooklyn Beckham, who is no longer speaking to his parents, Victoria and David Beckham.
They added: “There is no contact at all, nothing. It’s Brooklyn Beckham level – she has completely cut him off.”
Eugenie established The Anti-Slavery Collective to help counter sex trafficking, which reportedly led to her decision, as she is taking a dim view of her father’s refusal to apologise to the late Jeffrey Epstein’s victims.
News
A rare insight is shedding light on royal life. A close friend of Princess Kate has revealed how she’s coping amid what’s being described as “unprecedented turbulence” within the royal family
Princess Kate’s close friend reveals how she’s dealing with ‘unprecedented turbulence’ in royal family The Princess of Wales made a return to official visits abroad with her trip to Reggio Emilia in Italy last week – and it has a…
ROYAL CELEBRATION TAKES A TOLL: PRINCE WILLIAM ‘LOSES HIS VOICE’ AFTER ASTON VILLA TRIUMPH
Prince William ‘lost his voice’ following night celebrating Aston Villa triumph The Prince of Wales was spotted enjoying celebrations following Villa’s triumph last night… and he was paying the price for it this morning The Prince of Wales revealed today…
“Vanished Without a Trace” – CCTV Footage of Devon Teen Sparks Chilling New Theory After 12 Days of Silence
Large-scale search continues to find missing teen Taylor Charlton was last seen on CCTV on 8 May in Barnstaple Detectives say a large-scale police investigation is continuing as part of efforts to find a missing Devon teenager. Devon and Cornwall…
Two minutes ago: King Charles and Queen Camilla planted a symbolic tree in Northern Ireland — Royal Garden Party takes meaningful turn
King Charles and Queen Camilla plant royal tree at Northern Ireland garden party The couple have enjoyed an action-packed two days in Northern Ireland The King and Queen attended a garden party at Hillsborough Castle this afternoon, on the second…
Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank were seen leaving Kensington Palace for a late-night outing at a private Mayfair club — and royal watchers are already buzzing
Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank take 20-minute drive from Kensington Palace to Mayfair club The pregnant royal is expecting her third child this summer Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank stepped out for an evening at the exclusive Mayfair venue Oswald’s…
ROYAL TIMING RAISES EYEBROWS: DUCHESS OF EDINBURGH SPOTTED IN GENEVA JUST DAYS AFTER MEGHAN’S EXIT A curious coincidence that’s getting people talking
Duchess of Edinburgh pictured in Geneva just days after Meghan Markle’s departure The Duchess of Sussex attended the inauguration of The Lost Screen Memorial on Sunday The Duchess of Edinburgh made an appearance at the World Health Assembly in Geneva…
End of content
No more pages to load