The Duke of Sussex has reportedly had conversations with his father about the matter.

Prince Harry reportedly agrees with the King about Andrew losing his title (Image: Chris Jackson/Getty Images for Ascot Racecourse)
Prince Harry reportedly supports his father King Charles’ decision to exile Andrew from royal life, it has been reported. While The Duke of Sussex quit royal life in 2020, he still holds his royal titles and is believed to be in contact with his father regularly – although this hasn’t always been the case.
While the duke, 41, has not publicly commented on his uncle’s latest scandals, it is believed he supports King Charles’ decisions to strip Andrew of his titles and his Royal Lodge home. This decision, made by the monarch, was made public on Thursday.
It is also believed that despite Andrew’s recent scandals, and the accusations that Andrew denies, Harry still remains close to his uncle’s daughters Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie.
This has been reported by The Sun on Sunday, who have claimed that Harry has been keeping in close contact with the monarch, 76, since they reunited in September after not having seen each other face-to-face for over a year.
It is believed that Harry and his father had experienced some turbulence in their relationship, with Harry telling the BBC in May this year that his father wouldn’t speak to him as a result of his court appeal regarding security matters.
However, the problems they may have faced seem to have now been resolved, with Harry seeming optimistic about his relationship with his father since their September private meeting at Clarence House.
It is not known when they next plan to meet up, or how often they have spoken to each other since this meeting.

Prince Harry has always been close to his cousins (Image: Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images)
King Charles is also believed to have the support of his oldest son and heir Prince William, 43, when it comes to decisions made about Andrew.
It is believed William was eager for his uncle to be removed from Royal Lodge and have his royal titles taken from him.
It is also believed the future King was concerned that the Windsor estate would be “forever tainted” if Andrew stayed in the 30-room Royal Lodge mansion, a source told The Daily Mail.
News
A surprising detail from the past has emerged about — and it’s caught royal fans completely off guard
Princess Kate’s surprising link to Downton Abbey star revealed Though she’s now happily married to Prince William, the Princess of Wales once reportedly had a crush on an actor that many of us will have seen on screen… any years…
Prince William shared a heartfelt message about Kate on a special live radio broadcast — and it touched the hearts of listener
Prince William says family ‘couldn’t cope without’ Kate during cancer treatment on live radio appearance The Prince of Wales has joined Amanda Holden and Jamie Theakston on Heart FM from the Isles of Scilly for a special live broadcast rince…
Eyebrows are being raised over fresh comments. Mike Tindall has reportedly taken subtle swipes at Prince Andrew and Prince Harry — sparking speculation about underlying tensions
Mike Tindall takes swipes at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Prince Harry Mike Tindall revealed he had been warned against discussing the former Duke of York Mike Tindall has took swipes at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Prince Harry during an appearance at the…
An unexpected performance is stealing the spotlight. King Charles surprised locals by playing a ukulele as his visit to Northern Ireland came to an end.
King Charles shocks locals with ukulele solo as Northern Ireland trip concludes The monarch performed in front of a crowd on the final day of his three-day trip with Queen Camilla King Charles demonstrated his musical talents during the final…
A rare insight is shedding light on royal life. A close friend of Princess Kate has revealed how she’s coping amid what’s being described as “unprecedented turbulence” within the royal family
Princess Kate’s close friend reveals how she’s dealing with ‘unprecedented turbulence’ in royal family The Princess of Wales made a return to official visits abroad with her trip to Reggio Emilia in Italy last week – and it has a…
ROYAL CELEBRATION TAKES A TOLL: PRINCE WILLIAM ‘LOSES HIS VOICE’ AFTER ASTON VILLA TRIUMPH
Prince William ‘lost his voice’ following night celebrating Aston Villa triumph The Prince of Wales was spotted enjoying celebrations following Villa’s triumph last night… and he was paying the price for it this morning The Prince of Wales revealed today…
End of content
No more pages to load