Police have released new images of a utility Julian Ingram is believed to be driving, as the manhunt for the alleged triple killer enters its sixth day.
Police have released new images of the Ford Ranger utility Julian Ingram is believed to be driving, as the manhunt for the alleged triple killer enters its sixth day.
On Tuesday, police confirmed Mr Ingram was last seen driving the dual cab utility, with NSW registration DM-07-GZ.
Police have released new images of a vehicle as they continue to search for Julian Ingram. Picture: Supplied
Police said the vehicle was a dual cab Ford Ranger utility. Picture: Supplied
Mr Ingram, 37, has allegedly been on the run from authorities for six days and is wanted after three people – including his pregnant ex-partner Sophie Quinn – were fatally shot in Lake Cargelligo on Thursday afternoon.
Ms Quinn, 25, and her friend John Harris, 32, were found dead with gunshot wounds inside a car.
Her aunt Nerida Quinn was also shot dead on the same day, while 19-year-old Kaleb Macqueen was seriously injured.
Julian Ingram, also known as Pierpoint, is wanted on an outstanding warrant for murder. Picture: NSW Police
“The vehicle may have a Lachlan Shire Council magnet in front of the driver’s door and may have the numbers 1947 above the magnet,” a Victoria Police spokesperson said.
“The ute also has an emergency orange light bar on the roof and the utility’s tray may contain work tools and a silver toolbox.”
Pregnant woman Sophie Quinn was shot inside her car. Image: Supplied
John Harris, 32, was killed in the shooting. Picture: Facebook
Speaking to reporters on Monday, Assistant Commissioner Andrew Holland said police had expanded their search for Mr Ingram following reports he had been spotted in the early hours of Sunday morning.
They are targeting properties in the Mount Hope district, about 90km from the shooting, after reports Mr Ingram was seen in the area.
The search entered its sixth day on Tuesday. Picture: NewsWire/Klae McGuinness
Mr Holland said Mr Ingram was a long-time resident of the region and had family living in the area.
“We believe he’s working alone,” Mr Holland said.
“He’s been in the area a long time, he knows the area well, he has connections in the community, so we’re not discounting that fact that he’s been supported by the community.”
Nerida Quinn was fatally shot in the driveway. Picture: Supplied
Kaleb Macqueen, 19, was seriously injured in the Lake Cargelligo shooting. Picture: Nine News
Residents warned not to approach Ingram
Mr Holland warned that while there were no lockdown orders in place, concerned residents should stay inside.
Residents were told to stay away from Mr Ingram if he was seen in the area.
“The (alleged) offender is considered armed and dangerous,” Mr Holland said.
“For the people in the Mount Hope (region), we need them to exercise extreme caution. There is an active gunman loose in their area.”
The pub at Mt Hope was closed due to the ongoing manhunt for Mr Ingram. Picture: NewsWire/ Klae McGuinness
Mr Ingram is described as being of Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander appearance, about 165cm-170cm tall, of medium build with short dark hair and brown eyes.
“Anyone who sees Julian or the vehicle is urged not to approach and contact triple-zero (000) immediately,” the Victoria Police spokesperson said.
News
ROYAL CELEBRATION TAKES A TOLL: PRINCE WILLIAM ‘LOSES HIS VOICE’ AFTER ASTON VILLA TRIUMPH
Prince William ‘lost his voice’ following night celebrating Aston Villa triumph The Prince of Wales was spotted enjoying celebrations following Villa’s triumph last night… and he was paying the price for it this morning The Prince of Wales revealed today…
“Vanished Without a Trace” – CCTV Footage of Devon Teen Sparks Chilling New Theory After 12 Days of Silence
Large-scale search continues to find missing teen Taylor Charlton was last seen on CCTV on 8 May in Barnstaple Detectives say a large-scale police investigation is continuing as part of efforts to find a missing Devon teenager. Devon and Cornwall…
Two minutes ago: King Charles and Queen Camilla planted a symbolic tree in Northern Ireland — Royal Garden Party takes meaningful turn
King Charles and Queen Camilla plant royal tree at Northern Ireland garden party The couple have enjoyed an action-packed two days in Northern Ireland The King and Queen attended a garden party at Hillsborough Castle this afternoon, on the second…
Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank were seen leaving Kensington Palace for a late-night outing at a private Mayfair club — and royal watchers are already buzzing
Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank take 20-minute drive from Kensington Palace to Mayfair club The pregnant royal is expecting her third child this summer Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank stepped out for an evening at the exclusive Mayfair venue Oswald’s…
ROYAL TIMING RAISES EYEBROWS: DUCHESS OF EDINBURGH SPOTTED IN GENEVA JUST DAYS AFTER MEGHAN’S EXIT A curious coincidence that’s getting people talking
Duchess of Edinburgh pictured in Geneva just days after Meghan Markle’s departure The Duchess of Sussex attended the inauguration of The Lost Screen Memorial on Sunday The Duchess of Edinburgh made an appearance at the World Health Assembly in Geneva…
UNDERWATER HORROR — Divers tragically d!3 in cave incident in the Maldives after being “sucked in” and unable to escape
UNDERWATER HORROR Maldives divers ‘were sucked into the cave & unable to swim out before running out of air’ – as final bodies recovered FIVE Italian divers who drowned in a tragic Maldives expedition may have been sucked into a…
End of content
No more pages to load