The former TV star began campaigning after an ex-partner released intimate videos without her consent
Georgia Harrison has shared details of an amusing incident during her MBE investiture at Windsor Castle, where she came perilously close to tumbling over in front of the Prince of Wales.
The 31-year-old former Love Island contestant, who was eight-and-a-half months pregnant at the time, performed what she described as an excessively dramatic curtsey while collecting her honour.
She revealed: “But I ended up doing an over-the-top theatrical curtsy, and almost hit the deck, I was this huge pregnant person in heels, arms spread-eagled and trying not to topple over. William cracked up and my family couldn’t believe it.”
The moment left the future King laughing before awarding the honour to Ms Harrison.

Georgia Harrison revealed that her “over the top” curtsey left Prince William “cracked up” | PA
Harrison revealed she was thrilled to discover William would be presenting her award, describing herself as a devoted admirer of the royal.
During their exchange, the prince demonstrated a detailed knowledge of her advocacy work, which took the reality star by surprise.
“I was shocked because he’d followed a lot of my experiences and said how brave I was,” she explained.
The conversation left a profound impression on Ms Harrison, who was honoured for her efforts in combating revenge pornography and cyber crime.
“To speak to one of the most important people on Earth about changing the world is an experience I’ll never forget,” she reflected on the meaningful encounter with the heir to the throne.
The former Love Island contestant also joked about her hopes for some unexpected drama during the ceremony, quipping that part of her had secretly wished to go into labour at the royal residence.

Ms Harrison was surprised at how much the future King knew about her work | PA
“I was just trying not to give birth at Windsor Castle. Although part of me sort of wanted to, just for the drama of it and maybe the Insta content!” she told OK magazine.
On social media, the campaigner had previously reflected on the special day, noting that her unborn child had technically met Prince William during the ceremony.
She expressed excitement about one day showing her child photographs from the occasion and recounting the story of their royal encounter.
Ms Harrison’s campaigning work began after her former partner Stephen Bear was convicted of sharing intimate footage of the couple without her consent.
The television personality, known for appearances on Shipwrecked and Celebrity Big Brother, received a 21-month prison sentence, later reduced to 11 months, and was ordered to pay Harrison more than £200,000 in damages for breach of privacy.

Georgia Harrison was awarded an MBE or her efforts in combating revenge pornography and cyber crime | PA
The investiture made 31-year-old the first Love Island contestant in the show’s history to receive an MBE.
Just weeks after the Windsor Castle ceremony, she welcomed her daughter Sahara Jean Stacey on October 30. The baby is her first child with partner Jack Stacey, whom she began dating in 2024.
News
A rare insight is shedding light on royal life. A close friend of Princess Kate has revealed how she’s coping amid what’s being described as “unprecedented turbulence” within the royal family
Princess Kate’s close friend reveals how she’s dealing with ‘unprecedented turbulence’ in royal family The Princess of Wales made a return to official visits abroad with her trip to Reggio Emilia in Italy last week – and it has a…
ROYAL CELEBRATION TAKES A TOLL: PRINCE WILLIAM ‘LOSES HIS VOICE’ AFTER ASTON VILLA TRIUMPH
Prince William ‘lost his voice’ following night celebrating Aston Villa triumph The Prince of Wales was spotted enjoying celebrations following Villa’s triumph last night… and he was paying the price for it this morning The Prince of Wales revealed today…
“Vanished Without a Trace” – CCTV Footage of Devon Teen Sparks Chilling New Theory After 12 Days of Silence
Large-scale search continues to find missing teen Taylor Charlton was last seen on CCTV on 8 May in Barnstaple Detectives say a large-scale police investigation is continuing as part of efforts to find a missing Devon teenager. Devon and Cornwall…
Two minutes ago: King Charles and Queen Camilla planted a symbolic tree in Northern Ireland — Royal Garden Party takes meaningful turn
King Charles and Queen Camilla plant royal tree at Northern Ireland garden party The couple have enjoyed an action-packed two days in Northern Ireland The King and Queen attended a garden party at Hillsborough Castle this afternoon, on the second…
Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank were seen leaving Kensington Palace for a late-night outing at a private Mayfair club — and royal watchers are already buzzing
Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank take 20-minute drive from Kensington Palace to Mayfair club The pregnant royal is expecting her third child this summer Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank stepped out for an evening at the exclusive Mayfair venue Oswald’s…
ROYAL TIMING RAISES EYEBROWS: DUCHESS OF EDINBURGH SPOTTED IN GENEVA JUST DAYS AFTER MEGHAN’S EXIT A curious coincidence that’s getting people talking
Duchess of Edinburgh pictured in Geneva just days after Meghan Markle’s departure The Duchess of Sussex attended the inauguration of The Lost Screen Memorial on Sunday The Duchess of Edinburgh made an appearance at the World Health Assembly in Geneva…
End of content
No more pages to load