Harry just revealed his arrogance with 9 words – he doesn’t understand that no one cares
The King’s second son has seen fit to lecture Brits from the other side of the Atlantic.

A prince across the water is traditionally a person of consequence; a person who should be considered in one’s thinking, while bearing in mind that their views or actions could have an impact on your aims. This does not apply to Prince Harry. When he chose to leave the Royal Family with his wife, Meghan Markle, in 2020, he lost his importance. Since then, the couple have been trying to carve out a place for themselves in the United States, with mixed success.
They are viewed by many as nothing more than minor celebrities – objects of curiosity rather than people who wield any real influence. Nevertheless, this week, Harry felt the need to write a piece in the New Statesman about his views on foreign policy and divisions within British society – his duties to the latter he selected to abandon for a glamorous life in Los Angeles. In his article, the prince wrote that Britain is seeing an increase in antisemitism, and “deep and justified alarm” at the loss of life in the Middle East.

Critics suggest that some people attending pro-Palestine protests are exhibiting antisemitism (Image: Getty)
He added, in apparent reference to Israel, that “legitimate protest against state actions” exists “alongside hostility toward Jewish communities at home”, and these issues must not be conflated.
Harry is right – there have been horrific attacks in the UK and the actions of Israel and the affairs of British Jews should not be thought as one and the same.
But it does not take a genius to work this out, and many reasonable people will already be thinking it.
King Charles’ second son mentioned that he had done wrong – he cosplayed as a Nazi at a party in 2005 – insisting in a nine-word phrase: “I am acutely aware of my own past mistakes.”
Perhaps it would have been best, having been caught acting so heinously, and no doubt caused deep distress among the British public, to keep quiet.
I also doubt whether many people actually care about what he has to say on the issue, which is best left to politicians, faith leaders and others with a direct stake in British community relations, which the prince has seemingly chosen to, for the most part, put aside in favour of launching artillery at his family from the other side of the Atlantic, to discuss.
What’s more, his intervention looks to have actually annoyed British Jews.
Shimon Cohen, campaign director of Shechita UK, told me that Harry seems to be suggesting that British Jews had experienced hostility and violence because of concerns about Gaza, which “veers dangerously close to victim-blaming, implying that the actions of a foreign government somehow justify attacks on entirely unrelated individuals in Britain”.
Maybe just stick to your luxurious life of minor notoriety in the States, Hazza.
News
BREAKING: “THEY COULD SEE LAND… BUT THEY STILL COULDN’T LEAVE THE SHIP” 😨 NEARLY 150 PASSENGERS LEFT STRANDED AS HANTAVIRUS CRISIS UNFOLDED AT SEA
The luxury MV Hondius cruise ship at the center of a deadly suspected hantavirus outbreak has been refused permission to dock in the West African island nation of Cape Verde, officials said Monday. Roughly 150 people are currently trapped on the Dutch cruise liner off…
“THEY HIT EACH OTHER MID-AIR… THEN THE SKY ERUPTED IN FLAMES”: TWO FIGHTER JETS COLLIDE DURING IDAHO AIR SHOW AS TERRIFIED CROWD WATCHES IN HORROR
Idaho air show horror after 2 jets crash in front of frightened spectators Two jets crashed in midair at an air show in Idaho on Sunday — but all four crew members were able to safely eject, according to reports. The two…
MAJOR UPDATE: “BEFORE THE SHARKS ARRIVE” ELITE RESCUE DIVERS RACING AGAINST TIME IN DEADLY MALDIVES SEARCH AS FEARS GROW UNDERWATER
World’s best divers in race against time to recover bodies of Maldives tourists before sharks get to them An elite squad of divers is in a race against time to recover the final bodies of the five Italians who died in Thursday’s…
“WE WENT DOWN THERE TO BRING THEM HOME… NOW ANOTHER FAMILY IS GRIEVING” — RECOVERY DIVER REPORTEDLY D!ES DURING DEADLY MALDIVES SEARCH MISSION
Diver dies after searching for bodies of tourists killed in Maldives scuba tragedy A Maldivian Coast Guard diver has died in the effort to recover the bodies of four Italian divers that officials believe are deep inside an underwater cave. Five divers were killed…
“THEY’RE RACING THE OCEAN BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE” — ELITE DIVERS ENTER DEADLY MALDIVES WATERS AS RECOVERY MISSION TURNS INTO NIGHTMARE
“THE CLOCK IS TICKING UNDERWATER”: Elite Recovery Divers Race Against Time In Deadly Maldives Dive Disaster 🌊🚨 6 An intense recovery mission is now unfolding beneath the waters of the Maldives as elite dive teams continue searching dangerous underwater areas…
‘I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO D!E TOO’ — SOLE SURVIVOR OF DEADLY MALDIVES SCUBA DISASTER BREAKS SILENCE AFTER 5 PEOPLE NEVER MADE IT BACK
“THERE WAS NOTHING BELOW US BUT DARKNESS”: Sole Survivor Of Deadly Maldives Dive Tragedy Reveals Chilling Final Moments Before Five Divers Vanished 🌊😳 6 The sole survivor of the catastrophic scuba diving disaster in the Maldives has now broken silence…
End of content
No more pages to load