
The late Queen Elizabeth II’s secret diary has exposed an eerie plea from Princess Diana before her death, RadarOnline.com can reveal.
Diana, who would have turned 64 on July 1, died in a car accident in Paris on August 31, 1997, a little over a year after she finalized her divorce from then-Prince Charles on August 28, 1996.
Secret Diary

Source: MEGAElizabeth frequently wrote about Diana and how proud she was of the People’s Princess.
Princess Diana’s codename was “The Fire” – and she was a frequent subject in the late monarch’s personal diary.
Based on her writings, Elizabeth was quite proud of the People’s Princess and how popular she was to so many around the world.
In one entry from 1994, two years after Diana and Charles split, the queen wrote: “Diana is very good for the monarchy.
“I also enjoy her fun and clever side.
“Last night she showed me a voodoo doll she’d made of Camilla (Parker Bowles)! We laughed so hard.”
‘So Much Pain’

Source: MEGAElizabeth said Diana was ‘in so much pain’ after her divorce from Charles.
Elizabeth also detailed her private talks with Diana following her split from Charles.
The queen wrote: “Diana came to me privately. She wanted to know if it was possible to become a nun – to join a religious order.
“She had been hurt so badly, she wanted nothing more to do with the world, or men. She only wanted to retreat into a convent.
“I told her I would look into it, the poor child was in so much pain.”
Of course, Diana did not swear off men entirely following her divorce, and she was with boyfriend Dodi Fayed, the son of Harrod’s owner Mohamed Al-Fayed, when she died. Dodi was also killed in the crash.

Source: MEGAThe queen wrote about Diana believing she would be killed and her death would ‘look like an accident.’
While Diana had been subjected to intense press and paparazzi since she started dating Charles in 1980 when she was just 19 years old, scrutiny and interest in her personal life ramped up immensely following her divorce.
According to Elizabeth’s diary, Diana made a desperate plea to the monarch about press coverage a year before her death.
The monarch’s entry continued: “I told her not to speak such nonsense. But I saw the fear in her eyes.”
Elizabeth confessed: “I wish I had held her and believed her.”
In December 1997, four months after the mother-of-two was killed as her car attempted to escape paparazzi in Paris, Elizabeth wrote: “We failed Diana. She should be with us today.”
History Repeating Itself
As RadarOnline.com reported, Diana’s youngest son, Prince Harry, referenced his mother’s death after he lost his bid for increased UK taxpayer-funded security for himself and his family.
In an explosive BBC interview, Harry said: “I’m sure that some people out there, probably most likely the people that wish me harm, consider this a huge win.”
He further warned: “I don’t want history to repeat itself. Through the (court) process, I have discovered that some people want history to repeat itself,” seemingly referencing how the crown failed to protect Diana after her divorce.
News
HEARTBREAKING VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT REVEALS FINAL MOMENTS OF MUM-OF-FOUR ALLEGEDLY STABBED BY HUSBAND IN WERRIBEE
Jessie and Czarina came to Australia to make a new life – then he stabbed his wife to death. Now their teenage son has revealed his unspeakable pain in a heart-wrenching courtroom message to the dad-of-four The teenage son of…
5 MINUTES AGO: RAPPER JULIO FOOLIO’S FINAL HOURS BACK UNDER SPOTLIGHT AFTER MAJOR COURT VERDICT IN DEADLY TAMPA SH00TING
“HIS FINAL HOURS ARE NOW BEING REPLAYED IN COURT”: Julio Foolio Case Takes Emotional Turn After Major Florida Verdict 💔 5 The heartbreaking final hours of Julio Foolio are once again dominating headlines after a major verdict was officially reached…
2 MINUTES AGO: CHILLING NEW DETAILS REVEALED IN JULIO FOOLIO HIT AS PROSECUTORS CLAIM SUSPECTS TRACKED RAPPER BEFORE DEADLY ATT@CK
“THEY ALLEGEDLY KNEW WHERE HE WAS”: Chilling New Claims Surface In Julio Foolio Case As Prosecutors Detail Alleged Tracking Before Fatal Att@ck 7 New courtroom testimony is sending shockwaves across social media after prosecutors revealed disturbing new allegations about the…
1 MINUTE AGO: JUST IN: JURY REACHES VERDICT IN JULIO FOOLIO MURD3R CASE AFTER RAPPER WAS GU-NNED DOWN DURING BIRTHDAY TRIP
“BIRTHDAY TRIP TURNED DEADLY”: Jury Reaches Verdict In Julio Foolio Murder Case After Sh0ck Ambush Outside Florida Hotel 7 A Florida courtroom erupted with emotion just moments ago after a jury officially reached a verdict in the high-profile m*rd3r case…
JURY REACHES VERDICT IN JULIO FOOLIO MURD3R CASE AS CHILLING NEW DETAILS ABOUT RAPPER’S AMBUSH K!LLING RESURFACE
Julio Foolio murder: Jury reaches verdict in penalty phase for 4 men convicted of killing Florida rapper TAMPA, Fla. – A jury has reached a verdict in the penalty phase of the four men convicted of first-degree murder in the shooting death…
D3ADLY HANTAVIRUS CASE CONFIRMED IN NORTH AMERICA AFTER CRUISE SHIP OUTBREAK LEFT MULTIPLE PEOPLE D3AD
First case of hantavirus from cruise ship confirmed in North America A Canadian resident who set sail on the cruise ship at the center of a global hantavirus outbreak has become the first person in North America to test positive for the…
End of content
No more pages to load