FBI Investigates Hate-Filled Manifesto Left Behind By Teen Gunmen In Deadly San Diego Mosque Attack

Federal investigators are examining a lengthy extremist manifesto believed to have been written by the two teenagers accused of carrying out the deadly shooting at the Islamic Center of San Diego — an attack authorities now say was driven by hate and online radicalization. (The Guardian)
The gunmen, identified as 17-year-old Cain Clark and 18-year-old Caleb Vazquez, allegedly stormed the mosque heavily armed and wearing tactical gear before opening fire on worshippers and staff members Monday afternoon. Three people were killed during the attack, including beloved security guard Amin Abdullah, who investigators say likely prevented a far greater massacre by warning others inside the building before he was fatally shot. (The Guardian)

Authorities later discovered the suspects dead from apparent self-inflicted gunshot wounds near the scene. (The Guardian)
According to law enforcement officials, the pair had met online and allegedly bonded over extremist ideology. Investigators say the manifesto and additional writings recovered from vehicles and homes connected to the suspects contained anti-Muslim rhetoric, racist beliefs, antisemitic content, misogyny, and praise for previous mass killers linked to white supremacist violence. (AP News)
Sources familiar with the investigation say the writings referenced several notorious extremist attacks, including the 2019 Christchurch mosque massacre in New Zealand, whose perpetrator also distributed a manifesto online before carrying out the killings. (Wikipedia)

Investigators reportedly recovered more than 30 weapons tied to the suspects, including rifles, handguns, ammunition, tactical equipment, and additional materials that are now being analyzed by federal agents. (AP News)
Officials also revealed that one suspect’s mother contacted authorities shortly before the shooting, warning that her son was suicidal and may have taken firearms from the family home. Police had already begun searching for the teens before the attack unfolded at the mosque. (The Guardian)
Community members say the Islamic Center had previously experienced threatening messages and harassment but never violence on this scale. During the attack, children attending the mosque’s school were rushed into lockdown as staff and first responders worked to evacuate them safely. (AP News)
San Diego officials and federal authorities are continuing to investigate whether the suspects acted entirely alone or had broader extremist connections online. The FBI says the manifesto and digital evidence may provide crucial insight into how the teenagers became radicalized. (AP News)
News
“HE NEVER MADE IT HOME”COMMUNITY IN SH0CK AFTER YOUNG FATHER D!ES IN H0RRIFIC HOBART MOTORCYCLE C:RASH
Teenager’s brain secretly kept by university lab for 50 years after fatal motorcycle crash Fifty years after burying his brother and best friend, John Santi spent almost every fortnight by his grave site. So when he saw his brother’s name…
“SHE SAID SHE COULDN’T WALK… THEN THEY CAUGHT HER RUNNING 10K RACES” BENEFITS FRAUD CASE LEAVES UK IN SH0CK
Moment ‘housebound’ benefit cheat takes part in combat classes and works out at the gym – as she is jailed for £25,000 fraud A ‘housebound’ benefits cheat has been jailed after she was caught on camera taking part in combat…
BREAKING: “SHE PASSED AWAY DOING WHAT SHE LOVED” HEARTBROKEN TRIBUTE TO YOUNG SOLDIER K!LLED AFTER FALL AT ROYAL WINDSOR HORSE SHOW LEFT THE NATION IN TEARS
Soldier who died at Royal Windsor Horse Show attended by King was ‘doing what she loved’, says her heartbroken mum A SOLDIER who died at the Royal Windsor Horse Show was “doing what she loved”, her heartbroken mother has said….
LATEST UPDATE: HAU-NTING POST BY CAMPBELLTOWN MOM RESURFACES AFTER TRAGIC FAMILY H0RROR — Di-sturbing NEW DETAILS LEAVE AUSTRALIA IN SH0CK
Woman, 46, who was allegedly murdered in a suburban Campbelltown house alongside two young boys aged 12 and four had hauntingly posted about taking life for granted – as accused killer is arrested A female IT worker found dead in…
“THEY COULDN’T EVEN HOLD BACK THE TEARS…”
Caitríona Balfe and Sam Heughan in “Outlander.” (Starz) Over a decade after landing the leading heroine role in the beloved time-travel series “Outlander,” Caitriona Balfe remembers that the first time she was set to meet Sam Heughan, who would become her on-screen…
“EVERYONE’S BEEN WRONG FOR 7 YEARS…”
The finale of Outlander Season 8 left fans reeling in ways no one could have predicted. In the final moments, Claire’s hair had turned completely white—solving a mystery that has been haunting viewers since Season 4. The explosive conclusion centered on the…
End of content
No more pages to load