Rihanna was seen flying the coop on Monday after the shocking rifle attack on her Beverly Hills mansion.
The 38-year-old was pictured driving to the private section of Van Nuys airport with her caravan of SUVs shortly after the woman who allegedly shot at her home was arrested for attempted murder.
Rihanna, whose real name is Robyn Fenty, was then ferried away from Los Angeles on a small twin-engine private jet.
It is not yet clear if she was leaving the area due to the attack on her home, or if she had already made travel plans.
Rihanna’s departure comes as newly obtained 911 dispatch audio painted a chilling scene of Sunday’s alleged incident.
Rihanna, 38, fled Los Angeles on Monday after the shocking rifle attack on her Beverly Hills mansion (pictured in NYC last month)

The 38-year-old was driven to the private section of Van Nuys airport with her caravan of SUVs shortly after the woman who allegedly shot at her home was arrested
The singer–songwriter was reportedly in her home at the time that a woman from Florida is believed to have opened fire.
Police in Los Angeles later identified the alleged shooter and main suspect as Ivanna Ortiz, 35. She is being held on a $10.2 million bail.
In the 911 audio, a dispatcher announces that the suspect was believed to be driving in a white Tesla a few minutes into the call, and she claims that the individual fired from the vehicle.
The dispatchers do not appear to have details on the driver or the car’s license plate, though they provided the direction the vehicle was reported to be traveling.
Later, a dispatcher updates the description to mention that the Tesla allegedly had temporary paper license plates.
The audio also appears to document the search, using surveillance footage, for a better view of the white Tesla.
The popstar was at the home that she shares with her partner A$AP Rocky at the time of the shooting on Sunday.
According to the Los Angeles Police Department, the suspect let off multiple shots at the address from her vehicle. Nobody was injured.
Rihanna was then ferried away from the California city on a small twin-engine private jet
Rihanna’s departure comes as newly obtained 911 dispatch audio painted a chilling scene of the shooting on Sunday at her home. The singer was reportedly at home at the time
In audio obtained by the Daily Mail, dispatchers can be heard frantically saying that there were apparently ten shots fired at the home
As police started hunting for the vehicle, details were relayed over the radio, describing the woman as having her hair in braids and wearing a cream blouse.
Her vehicle was also described as being dirty on the bottom.
A police helicopter soon spotted it in a Sherman Oaks parking lot, where she was arrested.
Ortiz, who is ironically a Christian influencer, made disturbing threats directed toward Rihanna just days before allegedly firing at her home, the Daily Mail revealed earlier on Monday.
This publication also revealed that Ortiz has previous arrests for domestic violence, careless driving and violating pretrial release conditions in Florida.
In December of last year, she filed an appeal to overturn a decision in her home state in which the custody of her child was given to her former partner.
A source close to Rihanna and A$AP Rocky told The New York Post that the two ‘don’t know much’ and were left in the dark as to what happened.
The alleged shooter, 35-year-old Ivana Ortiz, was arrested for attempted murder. The Daily Mail can reveal that Ortiz also has previous arrests for domestic violence, careless driving and violating pretrial release conditions in Florida

A source close to Rihanna and A$AP Rocky reportedly said that the two ‘don’t know much’ and were left in the dark as to what happened

The alleged shooter reportedly made disturbing threats directed toward Rihanna just days before allegedly firing at her home, the Daily Mail revealed on Monday

It is unclear if the couple’s three children were home with the songstress at the time
The same source confirmed that Rocky was not at home at the time of the shooting.
However, it is unclear if the couple’s three children, RZA, three; Riot, two; and Rocki, five months, were at home when the shots broke out.
The Daily Mail has reached out to Rihanna’s representatives and the Beverly Hills Police Department for comment and has yet to hear back.
The LAPD’s Robbery-Homicide Division is investigating the incident, police confirmed.
Detectives are now working to determine the alleged shooter’s motive.
Rihanna purchased the stunning home, which features an open-air courtyard and pool and is just across the street from Sir Paul McCartney’s home, in 2021.
The five-bedroom, seven-bathroom mansion is located in a secluded cul-de-sac on a sprawling 21,958sq-ft lot that was originally built in the 1930s.
Other neighbors on the same typically quiet street include Madonna and Mariah Carey, who has been leasing a property a few doors down for years.
News
MAN WHO SPARKED AVALON AIRPORT B0MB SCARE BREAKS SILENCE AFTER CLAIMING HE WAS “TREATED LIKE A TERR0R1ST”
‘This is wild’: Young traveller who sparked bomb scare at Avalon Airport breaks his silence A young traveller said he was treated like a ‘terrorist’ after two innocuous items in his luggage sparked a lockdown at one of Australia’s busiest…
“ONE SEAGULL… ONE JACKET… AND EIGHT WORDS THAT LEFT EVERYONE LAUGHING.”
King Charles’s hilarious 8-word response after bird poos on his jacket during seaside trip King Charles didn’t let the mishap ruin his second day in Northern Ireland. King Charles with bird poo on his suit jacket in Northern Ireland (Image: GB…
“FOR 15 MINUTES… PEOPLE THOUGHT THE KING WAS GONE.”
UK radio station mistakenly announces King Charles’ death in on-air blunder King Charles III was mistakenly declared dead by a UK radio station Tuesday in a shocking on-air blunder that left listeners stunned before the station suddenly went silent. Radio…
“‘SHE WILL LOVE THAT…’ — King Charles’ Quiet Gift For Princess Charlotte Is Melting Hearts Worldwide
The King picked up a special gift for his eldest granddaughter Princess Charlotte during his trip to Belfast yesterday. Charles, 77, together with Queen Camilla, made a visit to Northern Ireland this week and toured a digital learning hub on Tuesday where he met local business owners supported…
“VIEWERS SAY THE FINAL TWIST BROKE THEIR BRAINS…”
Calling all romance fans! Prime Video’s upcoming eight-part series, Every Year After, hits TV screens this June – and it’s shaping up to be a must-watch for anyone who loves a messy love story. The series, which comes from Sex and the…
“SHE WAS ONLY 13… AND SUDDENLY THE WORLD WANTED HER GONE.”
Netflix’s Most Haunting True Story: A Young Girl’s Defiant Stand Against the Shadows of WWII In the annals of human endurance, few tales burn as brightly as that of survival amid unimaginable horror. Netflix’s latest release, Shadows of the Forgotten, has…
End of content
No more pages to load