MIDNIGHT BOMBSHELL: Andrew and Sarah Ferguson’s MAJOR CHANGE After Withdrawing From Public Life Turns Royal Family into Turmoil

Royal Family spot major change in Andrew and Sarah Ferguson as ‘concerns’ raised

The Royal Family are said to be ‘concerned’ for the mental health of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Fergie as the couple continue to retreat from public life

Royal author Robert Jobson has suggested that certain members of the Royal Family might be worried about the mental wellbeing of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Sarah Ferguson as their fall from grace accelerates.

The year 2025 has seen Andrew stripped of his royal titles and prince prefix and removed from Royal Lodge, while numerous charities have severed ties with his former wife Sarah Ferguson due to the couple’s connections with the late convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Andrew has consistently denied all allegations of wrongdoing since the scandal first emerged.

The controversy has centred on Andrew’s ongoing relationship with Epstein and how this contrasted with statements he made during his infamous interview with Emily Maitlis at the end of the 2010s.

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor (Image: Getty)

Prince Andrew, Duke of York and Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York attend the funeral of Katharine, Duchess of Kent

LONDON, ENGLAND – SEPTEMBER 16: Prince Andrew, Duke of York and Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York attend the funeral of Katharine, Duchess of Kent at Westminster Cathedral on September 16, 2025 in London, England. Katharine, Duchess of Kent was married Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, the first cousin of Queen Elizabeth II. She died on September 4 at the age of 92 at Kensington Palace surrounded by her family. Having converted to Catholicism in 1994, her funeral takes place at Westminster Cathedral and is the first Catholic funeral to be held for a member of the royal family in modern British history. Her Royal Highness will be laid to rest at the Royal Burial Ground at Frogmore, Windsor. (Photo by Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images) (Image: UK Press via Getty Images)

When questioned about how Andrew and Sarah Ferguson were coping amid the latest wave of coverage on The Sun’s YouTube channel, royal author Robert Jobson remarked: “Not very well, I don’t think. I believe even members of the Royal Family who have taken action are concerned about both their mental health.

“Most of all, though, you have to be concerned about the victims of the Epstein scandal, and that to me is the biggest worry. They’re human beings. A lot has been taken away.”

Earlier this week, reports emerged that the former Duke of York might be set to lose another accolade: the Freedom of the City of London.

This ancient privilege allows holders to bear a ceremonial sword and herd sheep across London Bridge. Andrew reportedly received the Freedom of the City of London because his father, Prince Philip, held the same title.

A spokesperson for the City of London Corporation told The Sun: “Andrew received the honour by virtue of patrimony, which is inherited as the child of a Freeman.

“Applications via patrimony are not considered by our elected members. The City Corporation is listening—and will continue to listen—to concerns raised. It will also carefully consider the rules governing how a Freedom is granted, and the circumstances and procedures by which it can be removed.”

Meanwhile, the Duke of York has come under scrutiny from US lawmakers after failing to respond to a request to testify before the US Congress in its ongoing investigation into Epstein.

Members of the House Oversight Committee had requested an interview with Andrew regarding his relationship with Epstein.

Prince Andrew Relinquishes His Royal Titles

Andrew has now lost his titles (Image: Getty)

The Express reported that, after receiving no response from Andrew by November, Democrats Suhas Subramanyam and Robert Garcia accused the disgraced royal of hiding.

In a statement, they said: “Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s silence in the face of the Oversight Democrats’ demand for testimony speaks volumes. The documents we’ve reviewed, along with public records and Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s testimony, raise serious questions he must answer, yet he continues to hide.

“Our work will move forward with or without him, and we will hold anyone involved in these crimes accountable, no matter their wealth, status, or political party. We will get justice for the survivors.”

Related Posts

Our Privacy policy

https://growglobal24.com - © 2025 News