Prince Harry was ‘given 3-word warning by Queen over marriage to Meghan’
The Duke of Sussex married Meghan Markle in 2018.

Prince Harry was given a three-word warning by his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II when he planned to marry Meghan Markle, it has been reported. This May marks eight years since Harry and Meghan wed in Windsor in 2018, in a move that many reportedly thought was too soon.
This is because The Duke of Sussex had only met Meghan in the summer of 2016, proposing to her and marrying her less than two years later. While the marriage has so far been a success, with the couple living together with their two children in Montecito, some of Harry’s royal relatives were believed to have been concerned about the speed of their relationship.
This is said to have included Harry’s late grandmother the late Queen Elizabeth II.
She reportedly gave him a clear three-word warning to “wait a year”.
Mr Vickers wrote: “The [late] Queen herself suggested that Harry should wait a year.
“He did not take her advice. Instead, as we know, the wedding went ahead just over six months after the couple’s engagement.”

It is believed that Harry’s brother Prince William also had concerns about the speed in which the pair were moving, with William reportedly urging Harry to slow down.
In the book Finding Freedom, authors Carolyn Durand and Omid Scobie wrote they were told by sources that Prince William told Harry: “Don’t feel you need to rush this.
“Take as much time as you need to get to know this girl.”
It is believed that this advice from William was not well-received by Harry, and not followed either.
News
“THEY THINK BEING ROYAL CHANGES THE RULES” — PIPPA MIDDLETON’S £15M COUNTRYSIDE ROW SPARKS OUTRAGE AS LOCALS CLAIM PUBLIC IS BEING SHUT OUT
“They Just Lean On £15 Million Mansion Then They’re Above The Law”: Pippa Middleton And Her Millionaire Husband Accused Of Using Royal Family Connections To Block Public Access Near Their £15 Million Mansion As Furious Locals Launch Privilege Backlash Pippa…
“THERE WERE A LOT OF TEARS” — MEGHAN AND HARRY’S 8TH ANNIVERSARY DRAGS INFAMOUS ROYAL BRIDESMAID DRAMA BACK INTO SPOTLIGHT
Meghan Markle’s wedding to Prince Harry was billed as a ‘fairytale’, but a royal row between the bride and the Princess of Wales meant the run-up was anything but. Meghan, 44, and Prince Harry, 41, exchanged vows before 600 guests at St…
“LET ME DO IT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE” — LADY LOUISE WINDSOR’S ORDINARY PAID JOB STUNS ROYAL WATCHERS
Lady Louise Windsor secures very ordinary job – gets no special treatment for being royal Lady Louise Windsor began day one of the job this week in Windsor. Lady Louise Windsor often attends the event in Windsor (Image: Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images)…
JUST IN: KING CHARLES LEFT ‘DEEPLY SHAKEN’ AFTER TRAGIC D3ATH FOLLOWING ROYAL WINDSOR PERFORMANCE
King Charles is ‘greatly shocked and saddened’ after army rider falls from their horse and dies at Royal Windsor Horse Show King Charles is ‘greatly shocked and saddened’ after a soldier was thrown from their horse and died just moments…
“ARROGANCE OR HONESTY? — Prince Harry’s 9-Word Comment Is Sparking Fresh Royal Backlash, he doesn’t understand that no one cares
Harry just revealed his arrogance with 9 words – he doesn’t understand that no one cares The King’s second son has seen fit to lecture Brits from the other side of the Atlantic. A prince across the water is traditionally…
BREAKING: “THEY COULD SEE LAND… BUT THEY STILL COULDN’T LEAVE THE SHIP” 😨 NEARLY 150 PASSENGERS LEFT STRANDED AS HANTAVIRUS CRISIS UNFOLDED AT SEA
The luxury MV Hondius cruise ship at the center of a deadly suspected hantavirus outbreak has been refused permission to dock in the West African island nation of Cape Verde, officials said Monday. Roughly 150 people are currently trapped on the Dutch cruise liner off…
End of content
No more pages to load