
Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O’s working relationship has come to an abrupt end but comments made by the shock jock reveal a sudden change of heart.

Jackie Henderson has been off-air since co-host Kyle Sandilands made her cry during the broadcast on February 20. Instagram Credit: Supplied
Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O have made careers out of shocking audiences with their crude rhetoric and colourful language, but not even the pair’s loudest critics could have foreseen an on-air “astrology” rant as the cause of their downfall.
What’s more bizarre, is that Kyle raised that very subject to PerthNow less than two months ago upon when reflecting on the former duo’s mutual respect for one other.
“I actually do respect what she has to say, even if I don’t agree or think it’s Hocus Pocus, like astrology bull***,” Kyle told PerthNow.
“I’ll still respect that she loves it, believes in it and whatever, even though I think it’s ridiculous. I’ll joke with her and tease her about it, as she will me with my love of the Trump way of life.”
However, it’s what Kyle said next that has proven false, at least in the eyes of his long-term on-air partner.
“But she still likes me and we still like each other. We don’t hate each other because we have slight differences, it’s actually what makes it work.”
The hosts of the Kyle & Jackie O Show had been together for 20-odd years across various shows, with Kyle even fighting for equal pay for his co-host during their early negotiations.
In 2023, the media duo signed a 10-year, $200 million contract with KIIS FM that was meant to run until 2034.
ARN Media, the owners of KIIS FM, publicly confirmed on Tuesday that Henderson has given notice to the network that she “cannot continue to work with Mr Kyle Sandilands”.

“Ms Henderson will cease to present the Kyle and Jackie O show,” ARN’s statement said.
“ARN has also offered to Ms Henderson the possibility of an alternative show on the ARN network.”
RN has also provided written notice to Sandilands stating that it considers the father-of-one’s behaviour during the show on February 20 as an “act of serious misconduct” and in breach of his contract.
Sandilands has been suspended from the network for 14 days, with the network demanding the shock jock remedy the breach.
If the breach is not rectified, ARN said that Kyle will be sacked and will “cease to present The Kyle and Jackie O Show.”
Originally published on The Nightly
News
Meghan Markle is once again in the headlines, with reports claiming she continues to seek publicity online despite recently speaking out against social media during an appearance in Geneva
Meghan Markle ‘seeks publicity’ online despite recent attack on social media in Geneva The Duchess of Sussex addressed a crowd in Switzerland on the perils of social media yesterday evening Meghan Markle “seeks publicity” online, a royal commentator has claimed,…
PRIVATE LIFE FIRST: Dara Huang OPENS UP ABOUT WHY Princess Beatrice’S STEPSON IS KEPT OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT
Wolfie has been seen at Sandringham and the Princess of Wales’s annual carol service Dara Huang has offered a rare insight into how she protects her son, Christopher “Wolfie” Woolf Mapelli Mozzi. The mother-of-one revealed that she deliberately avoids sharing…
Royal Frenzy in Italy: Catherine, Princess of Wales, Stirring Up Crowds – But Her Real Mission Has Only Just Begun 🇮🇹
Princess of Wales draws screaming crowds in Italy as Catherine’s real mission begins The future queen showed how she plans to turn global fascination into lasting change There is no doubt that the Princess of Wales is an international icon….
Trouble continues to mount for Prince Andrew as new action is reportedly being taken to remove one of his remaining public honours
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor suffers fresh blow as action taken to strip former duke of Freedom honour The censure motion will come before the Court of Common Council at its meeting on May 21 The City of London Corporation has decided to…
What’s behind the fresh new look? Meghan Markle has sparked buzz after updating her profile picture and giving both her Instagram and As Ever website a noticeable refresh.
Meghan Markle in major rebrand as Duchess changes profile picture The Duchess of Sussex has given her Instagram and As Ever website a new look. Meghan Markle had a major rebrand (Image: Getty) Meghan Markle has updated her Instagram profile picture for…
“SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES…” — Meghan Faces Backlash Over Mother’s Day Post
Meghan Slammed After Leaving Doria Ragland Out of Mother’s Day Tribute: ‘Silence Speaks Volumes’ Meghan Markle’s Mother’s Day silence is being dissected by royal watchers following her latest brand expansion. Meghan Markle and her mother, Doria Ragland, at an event…
End of content
No more pages to load