A court is yet to decide whether more family members of deceased Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre can join a legal battle over her estate.

Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, who sued the former prince Andrew, died without a will. (AP PHOTO) Credit: AAP
A court battle over the estate of the former prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre looks set to drag on, as the parties wrangle over who should be part of the case.
Ms Giuffre, 41, who settled a sexual assault lawsuit against former Duke of York Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, was found dead in April at her farm in Western Australia without a valid will.
Her sons, Christian and Noah Giuffre, launched a legal case in the WA Supreme Court in June amid speculation their mother’s estate could be worth more than $20 million.

Court documents previously released to the media made no mention of the millions of dollars she reportedly received in legal settlements, with the value of Ms Giuffre’s estate estimated to “at least … exceed the sum of $472,000”.
Christian and Noah’s statement of claim says their mother owned a horse, two cars, the contents of a country home, jewellery, personal effects, shares in a company named Witty River Pty Ltd and a slice of a family trust.
She also had the potential right to receive royalties from her memoir Nobody’s Girl about the abuse to which she was allegedly subjected by disgraced financier Epstein, his friend and associate Ghislaine Maxwell and the former prince when she was 17.
Mr Mountbatten-Windsor has always denied the allegations.
Ms Giuffre’s former lawyer, Karrie Jean Louden, and housekeeper and carer Cheryl Mary Myers are named as defendants.
Their counterclaim said the estate was worth at least $501,000.
The case returned to court in Perth on Friday when lawyers for the parties put different views forward about whether and how Ms Giuffre’s daughter, who cannot be named for legal reasons, and her ex-husband Robert Giuffre should or could join the case as plaintiffs.
Registrar Danielle Davies said the matter should be decided by a judge or master and referred the issue to the court for a hearing.
Outside the court, defence lawyer Craig Hollett ran a media pack through the day’s hearing, saying it was “about whether the right parties have been joined” to the case.
“In these kinds of proceedings, it is important that all necessary parties are joined so that they have the opportunity to be heard to ventilate any issues, and so that the court can make a decision which represents all of the parties’ interests,” he said.
At Christian and Noah’s request, the court previously appointed an administrator who has been empowered to manage Ms Giuffre’s estate.
Lawyer Ian Blatchford will represent Ms Giuffre’s estate in any ongoing legal cases involving her, including in the United States.
Mr Blatchford will also take charge of Ms Giuffre’s interests regarding her memoir.
Ms Giuffre figured prominently in the downfall of Epstein, who was found dead in his New York jail cell in August 2019 while he awaited trial on sex trafficking charges. His death was ruled a suicide.
When confirming Ms Giuffre’s death in April, Ms Louden said she was honoured to have worked with someone who was “so strong and powerful and willing to advocate for victims of sexual abuse”.
A further case management hearing over the estate will be held on May 1.
1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732)
National Sexual Abuse and Redress Support Service 1800 211 028
News
Meghan Markle is once again in the headlines, with reports claiming she continues to seek publicity online despite recently speaking out against social media during an appearance in Geneva
Meghan Markle ‘seeks publicity’ online despite recent attack on social media in Geneva The Duchess of Sussex addressed a crowd in Switzerland on the perils of social media yesterday evening Meghan Markle “seeks publicity” online, a royal commentator has claimed,…
PRIVATE LIFE FIRST: Dara Huang OPENS UP ABOUT WHY Princess Beatrice’S STEPSON IS KEPT OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT
Wolfie has been seen at Sandringham and the Princess of Wales’s annual carol service Dara Huang has offered a rare insight into how she protects her son, Christopher “Wolfie” Woolf Mapelli Mozzi. The mother-of-one revealed that she deliberately avoids sharing…
Royal Frenzy in Italy: Catherine, Princess of Wales, Stirring Up Crowds – But Her Real Mission Has Only Just Begun 🇮🇹
Princess of Wales draws screaming crowds in Italy as Catherine’s real mission begins The future queen showed how she plans to turn global fascination into lasting change There is no doubt that the Princess of Wales is an international icon….
Trouble continues to mount for Prince Andrew as new action is reportedly being taken to remove one of his remaining public honours
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor suffers fresh blow as action taken to strip former duke of Freedom honour The censure motion will come before the Court of Common Council at its meeting on May 21 The City of London Corporation has decided to…
What’s behind the fresh new look? Meghan Markle has sparked buzz after updating her profile picture and giving both her Instagram and As Ever website a noticeable refresh.
Meghan Markle in major rebrand as Duchess changes profile picture The Duchess of Sussex has given her Instagram and As Ever website a new look. Meghan Markle had a major rebrand (Image: Getty) Meghan Markle has updated her Instagram profile picture for…
“SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES…” — Meghan Faces Backlash Over Mother’s Day Post
Meghan Slammed After Leaving Doria Ragland Out of Mother’s Day Tribute: ‘Silence Speaks Volumes’ Meghan Markle’s Mother’s Day silence is being dissected by royal watchers following her latest brand expansion. Meghan Markle and her mother, Doria Ragland, at an event…
End of content
No more pages to load