A new video has surfaced on the thirteenth day of the frantic search for Nancy Guthrie’s abductor, which shows a man with a goatee lurking outside a Tucson house one week before she was taken.

The video posted on Ring’s Neighbors app on January 23 shows a man approaching the door of a property 6.5 miles from Nancy’s home with his back turned — and local authorities are investigating the footage, TMZ reported.
Although the man tried to avoid being seen by the camera by backing up to the front door, the Ring cam got a good view of him.

A new video has surfaced in the search for Nancy Guthrie’s abductor, which shows a man with a goatee lurking outside a Tucson house one week before she was taken.
The FBI and Pima County Sheriff’s Department are aware of this newly surfaced video and are treating it as a potential lead, a high-ranking law enforcement source told TMZ.
The new footage comes just a day after the FBI doubled the reward amount to $100,000 and released new identifying details about the suspect who took Nancy, the Post previously reported.

The video posted on Ring’s Neighbors app on January 23 shows a man approaching the door of a property 6.5 miles from Nancy’s home with his back turned, according to reports.
The alleged abductor is described as a male, approximately 5 feet 9 inches to 5 feet 10 inches tall, with an average build — and was seen wearing a 25-liter Ozark Trail Hiker Pack backpack in the original doorbell footage, according to the FBI.

The FBI and Pima County Sheriff’s Department are aware of this newly surfaced video and are treating it as a potential lead, a high-ranking law enforcement source said.
“We hope this updated description will help concentrate the public tips we are receiving. Since February 1, 2026, the FBI has collected over 13,000 tips from the public related to this case,” the FBI Phoenix office posted on X yesterday.
Local authorities have been asking residents within a 2-mile radius of Nancy’s Tucson home to check for any suspicious footage throughout the entire month of January — and are urging anyone with information to come forward.
“Continue to submit information to the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI or http://tips.fbi.gov to help us bring Nancy home,” the FBI Phoenix said.
Nancy has been missing for thirteen days, and was last seen at her Tucson home on Jan. 31 after being driven home by her son-in-law, Tommaso Cioni, after having dinner with him and her daughter, Annie.
News
Meghan Markle is once again in the headlines, with reports claiming she continues to seek publicity online despite recently speaking out against social media during an appearance in Geneva
Meghan Markle ‘seeks publicity’ online despite recent attack on social media in Geneva The Duchess of Sussex addressed a crowd in Switzerland on the perils of social media yesterday evening Meghan Markle “seeks publicity” online, a royal commentator has claimed,…
PRIVATE LIFE FIRST: Dara Huang OPENS UP ABOUT WHY Princess Beatrice’S STEPSON IS KEPT OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT
Wolfie has been seen at Sandringham and the Princess of Wales’s annual carol service Dara Huang has offered a rare insight into how she protects her son, Christopher “Wolfie” Woolf Mapelli Mozzi. The mother-of-one revealed that she deliberately avoids sharing…
Royal Frenzy in Italy: Catherine, Princess of Wales, Stirring Up Crowds – But Her Real Mission Has Only Just Begun 🇮🇹
Princess of Wales draws screaming crowds in Italy as Catherine’s real mission begins The future queen showed how she plans to turn global fascination into lasting change There is no doubt that the Princess of Wales is an international icon….
Trouble continues to mount for Prince Andrew as new action is reportedly being taken to remove one of his remaining public honours
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor suffers fresh blow as action taken to strip former duke of Freedom honour The censure motion will come before the Court of Common Council at its meeting on May 21 The City of London Corporation has decided to…
What’s behind the fresh new look? Meghan Markle has sparked buzz after updating her profile picture and giving both her Instagram and As Ever website a noticeable refresh.
Meghan Markle in major rebrand as Duchess changes profile picture The Duchess of Sussex has given her Instagram and As Ever website a new look. Meghan Markle had a major rebrand (Image: Getty) Meghan Markle has updated her Instagram profile picture for…
“SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES…” — Meghan Faces Backlash Over Mother’s Day Post
Meghan Slammed After Leaving Doria Ragland Out of Mother’s Day Tribute: ‘Silence Speaks Volumes’ Meghan Markle’s Mother’s Day silence is being dissected by royal watchers following her latest brand expansion. Meghan Markle and her mother, Doria Ragland, at an event…
End of content
No more pages to load