A SEVERED head has washed up in Bali after the son of a “criminal kingpin” begged for help in a chilling “ransom video”.

Ukrainian tourist Igor Komarov, 28, was allegedly abducted on February 15 while holidaying on the Indonesian island with his girlfriend.

Igor Komarov, 28, was on holiday with girlfriend Eva Mishalova, 25 when he was allegedly kidnappedCredit: East2West

Komarov was seen in a video pleading for his mother to pay a $10 million ransom to his kidnappersCredit: East2West

It’s understood Komarov was motorbiking with a friend in the north of the holiday hotspot, when a group of men “appeared from nowhere” and grabbed him.
A head and other human remains have since washed up at the mouth of the Wos River on Bali’s lower east coast.
On Sunday, police senior commissioner Ariasandy told News.com.au investigators had made a partial match between Komarov’s distinct tattoos and the body parts found in the river.
The gruesome discovery came after a chilling $10 million “ransom video” surfaced, fuelling suspicions of Russian involvement.
In the disturbing ransom footage, Komarov appears battered and bruised as he reads from a prepared statement.
Komarov is the son of Oleksandr ‘Narik’ Petrovsky — a powerful and polarising figure from Dnipro.
Pleading with his mother to hand over the money, he says: “Mum, Mum – I beg you, please help me.
“We stole those $10 million they’re asking you for.
“Give them back those $10 million. Please.”
He continues: “They’ve already chopped off some of my limbs.
“My legs are already broken, my ribs are broken, my rib cage is punctured.”
Komarov had been travelling with his girlfriend, Ukrainian influencer Yeva Mishalova with 200,000 followers on Instagram.

The video appears to show Komarov pleading with his mother to hand over the moneyCredit: East2West

Indonesian authorities are conducting DNA tests to identify dismembered human remainsCredit: East2West

Igor and Yeva were on a dream trip to Bali when the alleged kidnapping took placeCredit: East2West
Authorities believe images she shared on social media, including a Valentine’s Day post, may have inadvertently revealed their location.
Komarov and his pal were riding in Jimbaran, a beachside district of Bali popular among Russian and Ukrainian nationals when “kidnappers” descended from a convoy of vehicles in a military-style operation.
Komarov was seized while his friend managed to escape the terrifying ordeal and contact police.
CCTV footage and GPS data later led investigators to a villa in Tabanan, where officers discovered bloodstains matching those found inside one of the rented vehicles.
They also found a mobile phone and a bag belonging to the victim at the villa.
Detectives believe Komarov was held against his will and assaulted at the property.
Forensic experts estimate the dismembered remains found were about three days old.
“The DNA samples will be compared with those of family members who have reported a missing person or kidnapping, including the foreign national reported earlier,” Ariasandy said.
“It’s impossible to identify the deceased due to advanced decomposition. However, based on the skull characteristic, I can say that he is Caucasian.”
Police have arrested one man in connection to the alleged kidnapping, and named six others.
Commissioner Ariasandy said: “Initially, we secured one foreign national with the initials CH, who rented vehicles using a false passport.
“Following further investigation, we named six other foreign nationals as suspects — RM, BK, AS, VN, SM and DH. All are men.”
It’s understood four suspects have fled Bali through the international airport, while two others are thought to be hiding in the country still.
All six have been placed on Indonesia’s wanted persons list and Interpol’s Red Notice, a global request for law enforcement agencies to help locate and arrest fugitives.

Bali police are investigating the suspected ransom videoCredit: Alamy
News
Meghan Markle is once again in the headlines, with reports claiming she continues to seek publicity online despite recently speaking out against social media during an appearance in Geneva
Meghan Markle ‘seeks publicity’ online despite recent attack on social media in Geneva The Duchess of Sussex addressed a crowd in Switzerland on the perils of social media yesterday evening Meghan Markle “seeks publicity” online, a royal commentator has claimed,…
PRIVATE LIFE FIRST: Dara Huang OPENS UP ABOUT WHY Princess Beatrice’S STEPSON IS KEPT OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT
Wolfie has been seen at Sandringham and the Princess of Wales’s annual carol service Dara Huang has offered a rare insight into how she protects her son, Christopher “Wolfie” Woolf Mapelli Mozzi. The mother-of-one revealed that she deliberately avoids sharing…
Royal Frenzy in Italy: Catherine, Princess of Wales, Stirring Up Crowds – But Her Real Mission Has Only Just Begun 🇮🇹
Princess of Wales draws screaming crowds in Italy as Catherine’s real mission begins The future queen showed how she plans to turn global fascination into lasting change There is no doubt that the Princess of Wales is an international icon….
Trouble continues to mount for Prince Andrew as new action is reportedly being taken to remove one of his remaining public honours
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor suffers fresh blow as action taken to strip former duke of Freedom honour The censure motion will come before the Court of Common Council at its meeting on May 21 The City of London Corporation has decided to…
What’s behind the fresh new look? Meghan Markle has sparked buzz after updating her profile picture and giving both her Instagram and As Ever website a noticeable refresh.
Meghan Markle in major rebrand as Duchess changes profile picture The Duchess of Sussex has given her Instagram and As Ever website a new look. Meghan Markle had a major rebrand (Image: Getty) Meghan Markle has updated her Instagram profile picture for…
“SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES…” — Meghan Faces Backlash Over Mother’s Day Post
Meghan Slammed After Leaving Doria Ragland Out of Mother’s Day Tribute: ‘Silence Speaks Volumes’ Meghan Markle’s Mother’s Day silence is being dissected by royal watchers following her latest brand expansion. Meghan Markle and her mother, Doria Ragland, at an event…
End of content
No more pages to load