Katie Price shares an update on mystery of her missing husband Lee Andrews’ active Facebook status
Katie Price has shared an update on the mystery of her husband Lee Andrews‘s active Facebook status.
Earlier on Wednesday, former The Apprentice star Luisa Zissman, 38, claimed to have seen Lee ‘active’ online as she started her ‘manhunt’ to find the missing ‘businessman’, 42.
But Katie, 47, took to her Instagram stories later in the evening to claim it was actually her who had been on Lee’s profile.
Alongside a screenshot of his page, she wrote: ‘I have Lee’s Facebook. It’s not him on this, it’s me’. The post has since been deleted.
Katie’s representative declined to comment when contacted by Daily Mail.

+7
View gallery
Katie Price has shared an update on the mystery of her husband Lee Andrews’s active Facebook status
Former glamour model Katie has been begging fans to help locate her ‘kidnapped’ husband, who she says was last known to be tied up in the back of a van.
Katie has said she believes Lee has been kidnapped, after he ‘went dark’ mid conversation last week.
Katie’s pal Luisa has joined the search for Lee as she returned to Dubai where she is based and declared she was on a mission to find him.
While looking for clues on Lee’s whereabouts, Luisa claimed she had seen that Lee was spotted online on the Facebook messaging service.
Sharing the update with fans, Luisa said: ‘Guys its the end of day one of looking for Lee Andrews in this missing persons case. I’m trying to bring Katie Price’s husband home.
‘So, discovered a few things, he was seen as “active” on Facebook messenger six hours ago, which does indicate his kidnappers are definitely letting him have access to social media.
‘Makes you wonder why he hasn’t reached out to ask for help. Who knows. But I did see that whilst I did some digging on Facebook.’

+7
View gallery
Katie, 47, took to her Instagram stories later in the evening to claim it was actually her who had been on Lee’s profile after Luisa Zissman claimed he had been active online

+7
View gallery
Lee has now been missing for six days and his wife Katie has said she believes Lee has been kidnapped, after he ‘went dark’ mid conversation last week
Luisa wrote over the clip: ‘He was active on FB messenger 6hrs ago!!’
The Apprentice star told her followers she had been ‘unsuccessful so far’ in her hunt for Lee, while sharing videos to her page of her looking for the businessman.
Katie declared over the weekend her fourth husband is missing, five days after she last heard from him and claimed he was ‘detained in a van with his hands tied’ after his disappearance.
Katie has now released her last communication with Lee in the hope it will help track him down, while his mother, Trisha has issued a desperate plea for his return.
In the messages, which were sent from 12.36am to 1.01am early last Thursday morning in Dubai time, the so-called ‘businessman’ told her: ‘Been arrested. I’ll be in touch. I’m ok xx.’
Trying to get more details, Katie replied within five minutes asking him: ‘Where? Why? I’m worried’ and told her husband she loved him.
Lee then revealed he didn’t know where he was being taken as they had his ‘other phone’.
Katie asked: ‘If they take your phone how will I get hold of you? Should I have your dad’s number?’
Lee shared his live location and told her to contact the embassy and that he was being taken to a ‘black site’.
The Sun also reports he gave his father’s number to Katie as an emergency contact.
The live location then ended with the message: ‘Keep that on babe. Love you’.
Lee then appeared to backtrack on his claims that he was arrested as he told Katie: ‘It’s a black site, I love you, I sort it. I’m in the van… just being detained wtf.’
A friend told The Sun: ‘Katie has been completely spiralling, as you can imagine. This is NOT a publicity stunt – as if she needs any more PR – and no matter what Lee has or hasn’t done, she still loves him.
‘These WhatsApps prove that she is as blindsided as the rest of us as to Lee’s movements. She is not in on it, whatever “it” is.
‘She wants anyone with information to contact her or the police with information that might help find him.’

+7
View gallery
Katie declared over the weekend her fourth husband is missing, five days after she last heard from him and claimed he was ‘detained in a van’

+7
View gallery
Lee’s mother Trisha has issued a plea for his return
They added she wants to know Lee is safe and then can start ‘asking him some serious questions’.
The Daily Mail has contacted Katie’s representative for comment.
Meanwhile, Lee’s mum Trisha, 61, has given her first interview since his disappearance.
The psychic medium said the family was concerned about his wellbeing after vanishing last week.
When asked if she believed Katie’s theory he had been kidnapped, she told the publication: ‘I don’t know, he could have been. I’ve not seen the video.
‘I don’t know the laws out there but I wouldn’t have thought they’d use cables. Wouldn’t they put handcuffs on?’
Trisha added she thought Katie was ‘exploiting’ the situation on social media but after her daughter spoke to the television personality, she can see how worried she is.
A friend of Lee’s mother added ‘no one knows where Lee has gone’ and she just wants him to be ok.
It comes after the publication reported Lee has not been kidnapped as Katie feared and is instead squatting in a run-down villa in Dubai.
He is said to be only talking to a few of his trusted network on a burner phone and ‘frantically planning a route out of this ginormous hole he appears to have buried himself in’.
Lee was due to reunite with Katie for a Good Morning Britain interview on Monday, but failed to get on a flight and later claimed he had ‘things to do’ but was still on his way. He also firmly denied reports he had a travel ban.
Katie, who wed Lee in January following a whirlwind ten-day romance, then branded their relationship a ‘soap opera’ after he became radio silent and did not travel to the UK.
A heartbroken Katie is said to have been on the phone to lawyers over the past 24 hours, seeking counsel.
Assistant Editor of The Sun, Clemmie Moodie, also claims she is the latest of Lee’s victims, after being conned out of £1,000.
She reports Katie was also promised money from Lee and had showed her cheques he’d seemingly deposited into her account, but the funds never emerged.
Additionally, she was said to have been handed a credit card, which didn’t work. The television personality is said to have believed this was due to an incorrect pin.
But now, Katie is said to be ‘horrified’ by the claims Lee has allegedly conned another woman out of £1,000 and ultimately wants to track him down.
The Daily Mail has contacted Lee, Interpol and Hertfordshire Police for comment. Katie’s representative declined to comment.
Katie, meanwhile, took to Instagram on Monday night and said she was suffering with terrible ‘anxiety’ after a traumatic week, as she plugged her CBD sponsorship.
In a further report on Wednesday night, insiders claimed Lee had ‘boasted he was an arms dealer who worked with dangerous people’ in the weeks before his disappearance.
‘Lee said he had many jobs, one being an international arms dealer. He seemed really proud of it,’ a source told The Sun.
‘He boasted repeatedly to anyone who cared to listen that he worked with dangerous people. He bragged about it and then he gets kidnapped. It’s almost as if he’s been writing a storyline.’
The Daily Mail has contacted Katie’s representative for comment.
Source: Katie Price shares an update on mystery of her missing husband Lee Andrews’ active Facebook status | Daily Mail Online
News
“DRAKE… SHOW LOVE FOR RIHANNA… I WANT US BACK TOGETHER, BABY”🔥 FANS FLOOD RIHANNA’S COMMENTS AFTER SURPRISING ONLINE MOMENT
Drake Fans Flood Rihanna’s Instagram After Explosive Lyrics On New Album ICEMAN 4 Drake has once again pulled Rihanna into the spotlight through his music — and social media is now exploding because of it. The controversy erupted after fans…
Elderly Woman D1es After Being St:ruck By Police Car In Cairns As CCTV F00tage Emerges
4 A 71-year-old woman has tragically d!ed after being struck by a police vehicle in Far North Queensland, with newly surfaced CCTV footage now becoming a key focus of the investigation. The fatal incident unfolded shortly after 7am Thursday morning…
JUST MINUTES AGO: LANDMARK WORK-FROM-HOME RULING STUNS AUSTRALIA AFTER SYDNEY MUM DEFEATS COMPANY’S RETURN-TO-OFFICE DEMAND
A Sydney mother has won a major legal battle against her employer after refusing to fully return to the office — a ruling many experts believe could dramatically reshape workplace flexibility rights across Australia. The explosive case centered around a…
PARENTS ACCUSED OF K!LLING THEIR ONE-DAY-OLD BABY INSIDE HOSPITAL MATERNITY ROOM – EVERYONE LEFT SPEECHLESS OVER CH1LLING DETAILS EMERGE
A Pennsylvania community is in shock after two parents were charged with homicide following the d3ath of their one-day-old baby boy inside a hospital maternity ward — a case prosecutors are already describing as one of the most horrifying they…
JUST NOW: IDENTITIES OF THREE GIRLS WHO D!ED OFF BRIGHTON BEACH FINALLY REVEALED — HEARTBROKEN FATHER BREAKS SILENCE AND SH0CKED THE NATION
A devastated father has paid an emotional tribute after three sisters were found dead in the sea off Brighton beach in a tragedy that has left communities across the UK heartbroken and searching for answers. The women — identified as…
SON OF BOXING LEGEND SUGAR RAY LEONARD ARRESTED AFTER ALLEGED ATTEMPT TO BREAK INTO FATHER’S HOME
Sugar Ray Leonard’s Son Arrested After Police Respond To Disturbing Incident At Boxing Legend’s Home 4 The family of boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard has been thrust into the spotlight after reports revealed his 25-year-old son, Daniel Ray Leonard, was…
End of content
No more pages to load