🚨 RUSHED TO HOSP!T@L: Max George in Crit!cal Condition After Heart Surgery Complications ❤️ Fans and Co-Stars Express Concern Over Singer’s Health

A person's arm with an IV drip in their forearm and a tattoo, while sitting in a medical chair.Max George revealed today that he was taken to hospital in the middle of the nightCredit: Instagram

THE Wanted star Max George was rushed back to A&E in the middle of the night, sparking fresh concern over complications linked to his previous heart surgeries.

The 37-year-old singer shared a photo from hospital in the early hours of Tuesday morning, revealing he had been taken in for urgent medical attention nearly a year after having a pacemaker fitted.NINTCHDBPICT001057823393

Posting a snap of his arm connected to an IV drip, Max appeared exhausted and frustrated as he wrote:

“What now ffs.

This sh*t ALWAYS happens in the middle of the night.”

He later added: “Poor Albert,” referring to his beloved pitbull.

In a follow-up selfie shared to Instagram Stories, Max captioned the image: “Running HOT,” further fuelling worries among fans about his condition.NINTCHDBPICT000956937731

The emergency dash comes just weeks after Max revealed he had returned to the same hospital where he previously underwent multiple heart surgeries for precautionary scans.

“I am in the building where I had all my heart surgeries,” he told followers last month. “I can’t say it is good to be back because it is not.”

He explained at the time that doctors had performed a chest scan after he experienced issues involving one of his lungs, describing the situation as a precaution.NINTCHDBPICT000875872840

Max’s health battle began in 2024 when he underwent emergency heart surgery and had a pacemaker fitted. However, he later disclosed that he required a second operation after pacemaker wires were inserted too deeply into his heart wall — a complication that left him in significant pain.

Speaking previously about the ordeal, he admitted:

“I thought I was on the road to recovery but when I was told I needed a second operation I was nervous, as pulling the pacemaker wires out of the heart wall risks bleeding on the heart.

“I didn’t have a choice, though. I had to have it done.”

In September 2025, the singer also revealed he had faced a five-hour wait in hospital during another health scare.

Doctors once warned Max he might never sing again after he underwent a lung biopsy shortly after his heart procedures — a frightening possibility for the pop star who shot to fame with The Wanted alongside Nathan Sykes, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness and the late Tom Parker.

The band suffered a devastating loss in March 2022 when Tom died following a battle with brain cancer.

Max, who also appeared on Strictly Come Dancing, is currently in a relationship with EastEnders star Maisie Smith.

As fans react to his latest hospital update, many are hoping this frightening setback proves temporary — and that the singer’s long road to recovery is far from over.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/

Related Posts

Our Privacy policy

https://growglobal24.com - © 2026 News