The four royals ‘snubbed’ from Peter Phillips’ wedding
The royal wedding of the summer will reportedly have four royals notably absent.

Peter Phillips and Harriet Sperling are getting married (Image: Getty)
Peter Phillips is getting married for the second time and it will be quite the royal affair. The nuptials of Princess Anne’s son and Harriet Sperling will take place next month, with most of the Royal Family expected to attend.
Peter will marry his fiancée on June 6 at All Saints Church, Kemble, Cirencester, in Gloucestershire. But the guest list for Peter’s wedding has reportedly excluded a number of controversial royals. And according to an insider, there may be four controversial royals who won’t be heading to the Cotswolds next month.

The Sussexes are reportedly not invited to the royal wedding (Image: Getty)

Fergie and Andrew have also been reportedly snubbed (Image: Getty)
A source told Hello! magazine: “Peter and Harriet’s wedding is an intimate occasion with their close friends and immediate family around them in the Cotswolds. It’s an area where they grew up and is very special to them both.”
The source added: “When and whether Andrew Mountbatten Windsor and Sarah Ferguson had been invited, it was probably not deemed appropriate to invite them. It’s Peter and Harriet’s special day, and clearly their attendance would cause a distraction to the whole day.”
According to the source, the Duke of Sussex and, subsequently, his wife, Meghan Markle, have also not been invited.
They said: “Peter and Harry haven’t spoken for several years and have simply lost touch, so he hasn’t been invited.”
A spokesman for the couple said about the wedding: “Mr Peter Phillips, the son of HRH The Princess Royal and Captain Mark Phillips and Ms Harriet Sperling, daughter of the late Mr Rupert Sanders and Mrs Mary Sanders of Gloucestershire, have today announced their wedding date.
“The summer wedding will take place at All Saints Church, Kemble, Cirencester, on Saturday 6th June 2026 in a private ceremony. Both families have been informed jointly of the wedding date by invitation.
Their Majesties The King and Queen, The Prince and Princess of Wales have also been informed of the announcement. Further details will be announced in due course.”
While the official guest list has not been released, it’s been reported that the royals likely attending the wedding are Peter’s divorced parents, Princess Anne and Mark Phillips and his sister, Zara Tindall with her husband, Mike Tindall.
The Prince and Princess of Wales and the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh could also attend.
News
“THEY HIT EACH OTHER MID-AIR… THEN THE SKY ERUPTED IN FLAMES”: TWO FIGHTER JETS COLLIDE DURING IDAHO AIR SHOW AS TERRIFIED CROWD WATCHES IN HORROR
Idaho air show horror after 2 jets crash in front of frightened spectators Two jets crashed in midair at an air show in Idaho on Sunday — but all four crew members were able to safely eject, according to reports. The two…
MAJOR UPDATE: “BEFORE THE SHARKS ARRIVE” ELITE RESCUE DIVERS RACING AGAINST TIME IN DEADLY MALDIVES SEARCH AS FEARS GROW UNDERWATER
World’s best divers in race against time to recover bodies of Maldives tourists before sharks get to them An elite squad of divers is in a race against time to recover the final bodies of the five Italians who died in Thursday’s…
“WE WENT DOWN THERE TO BRING THEM HOME… NOW ANOTHER FAMILY IS GRIEVING” — RECOVERY DIVER REPORTEDLY D!ES DURING DEADLY MALDIVES SEARCH MISSION
Diver dies after searching for bodies of tourists killed in Maldives scuba tragedy A Maldivian Coast Guard diver has died in the effort to recover the bodies of four Italian divers that officials believe are deep inside an underwater cave. Five divers were killed…
“THEY’RE RACING THE OCEAN BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE” — ELITE DIVERS ENTER DEADLY MALDIVES WATERS AS RECOVERY MISSION TURNS INTO NIGHTMARE
“THE CLOCK IS TICKING UNDERWATER”: Elite Recovery Divers Race Against Time In Deadly Maldives Dive Disaster 🌊🚨 6 An intense recovery mission is now unfolding beneath the waters of the Maldives as elite dive teams continue searching dangerous underwater areas…
‘I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO D!E TOO’ — SOLE SURVIVOR OF DEADLY MALDIVES SCUBA DISASTER BREAKS SILENCE AFTER 5 PEOPLE NEVER MADE IT BACK
“THERE WAS NOTHING BELOW US BUT DARKNESS”: Sole Survivor Of Deadly Maldives Dive Tragedy Reveals Chilling Final Moments Before Five Divers Vanished 🌊😳 6 The sole survivor of the catastrophic scuba diving disaster in the Maldives has now broken silence…
2-YEAR-OLD GIRL TRAGICALLY D!ES AFTER HEAVY DRESSER TOPPLES OVER IN DEVASTATING HOME ACCIDENT
Two-year-old girl crushed to death by 80lb dresser she was climbing as she tried to reach a toy A Texas toddler died after being fatally crushed by a dresser she was climbing to reach a toy sitting on the top. Helena Cochrane…
End of content
No more pages to load